Jades p.o.v chapter 6

Jade:

He was drunk. He choked me and for some reason I decided to look at his bright green eyes while he almost killed me.

I watched him back away and run a hand through his hair as if he was thinking about something. I was sitting up waiting. I didn't know exactly what he was capable of doing but I knew he was cruel.

He looks over at me and walks my way. He sits on the bed and pulls me in his lap. Im straddling him when he wraps an arm around my waste and the other moving my hair out of the way. He bent down and I tried pulling away. I didn't want to be fed off by a blood draining pestisite.

Somehow I manage to get out of his grip and off the bed. My blood was boiling. I wasn't going to have any more of his sh*t.
"You d*ck. Im not taking anymore of you. You treat me like shit. You kidnap me from my family. You-you call me pet and slave and human. I have news for you. You need to stop your bullsh*t because Im not a toy. You are worthless. Women beaters are worthless. " I said standing there in tears.

Hayden:

At first I wasn't going to.make her feel much pain but now I was going to make her beg for her life. I didn't like to be talked to like that and I wasn't going to take any more of it.

I pull her back to the bed and cuff her. I bring a blindfold and tie it tightly around her eyes. I heard her sobs while I brought toys to make her feel pain.

Jade:

I layed there quietly. I said what I needed to say and I knew it needed to be done.

"Your going to pay." was the last thing he said before he began.

He started out whipping every inch of my body. After each whip I begged him to stop and finally he did.

The next phase he put me through was a sharp pain at the top of my thigh. It felt like knives in me. It didn't take long for me to figure out it was his teeth that he had sunk into me.

I could feel I didn't have much blood left because I was getting really weak. After begging him to end thepain and kill me he let go. I felt him lick the spots that were hurting and all of a sudden the pain was gone.

He took the blindfold off and looked at my eyes. In his eyes I saw pain. I saw that he was fighting something.

"Stop looking at me." he said before living down in the bed.

I stayed there for a minute until I knew he was passed out. I stood up and walked over to the couch. There was no way I was sleeping with that man. I ball up and cry myself to sleep.

I know these chapters lately are short but the next few will be longer. Thoughts?