Jades p.o.v:chapter 25

Jade:

Images of a black haired female with brown eyes kept playing in my dreams. It was images of her and Hayden kissing and having sex. "Oh Hayden I knew you loved me."

My head was pounding but that was the only thing in pain. I felt amazing. I got out of bed and used the bathroom then walked down the steps. I had no idea where I was but I knew Hayden had me somewhere safe.

"Your so funny Hayden." the female voice sounded familiar.

I stood at the edge of the stairs. Hayden was sitting in the recliner near the girl from my dreams and Ms.Corelko and Sara were on the other couch. She was giving him googly eyes the whole time.

Nobody noticed I was there. Couldn't they smell my human blood? I decided on clearing my throat to make myself noticed.

"Jade? " Hayden asks. Why would he ask me my name like that?
"Who the fuck is she? Why the fuck is she here?" I take the last step on the stairs and walked a little bit towards them.
"I saved your life." she stood up with a Smirk.

Hayden sat down running his hand through his hair like he was mad. I began hearing his voice. "I'm going to kill her. I told her to leave her human."

Everything was starting to add up now. They didn't smell me when I approached them and he dint recognize me too well because when your changed into a vampire some of your appearance changes.

I attacked the girl and began to fight her. She wasnt very strong. Hayden pulled the girl back and Ms.Corelko pulled me back. "Let me be!" I growled.
"She's tough Hayden." Hayden had his arms wrapped around her still to keep her from darting at me. She turned quickly and began to kiss him. Ms.Corello let me go and I went flying at her.
"Bitch! " I held her to the ground and finally stood up and demanded she be dragged away.

Guards take her away and when she walks out i hear her scream. They killed her. "Explain." I push Hayden down on the couch. I head Ms.Corello and Sara get up and leave.
"Now!"
"You were dying and I wanted to keep you human. Alexis was the only witch I knew and the only one who was capable. " he explains everything she did in the past and finally it was key turn to speak.
"Real smart Hayden. Let a bitch have something to do with your mate when she already tried keeping you from having one in the first place. Especially when she could have easily killed me." my blood was boiling and I wasnt done yet. "She didn't do any good. Now I'm a monster. " the look on his face was hurt but I wasnt giving in. I stormed up the stairs and decided on taking a look at my appearance.

I was stunned. My eyes were blue with spots of purple. My hair had more red than brown now and my face looked like I had makeup on already. I was beautiful. I hated that I was a vampire but I had no choice now.