Jades p.o.v: chapter 21

Jade:

I wake up and see a bit of sunshine coming in from the window. I sigh noticing Hayden isn't by my side.  I look over at the clock and see that it is just seven in the morning. I catch a piece of paper and red out of the corner of my eye.

I pick the paper up and the bright red rose. "Put the dress on and meet me in the ball room tonight. We are having a party and I want you to be my date. Love you always -your prince"

I smile at the piece of paper and look over to the closet door and see a big white dress case. I walk to the door and unzip the dress cover which reveals a beautiful white ball gown. It was beautiful.

I ran to Ms.Corellos room and knocked at the door.
"Yes sweetie?"
"Look!" I show her the dress cover and she smiles taking it in her hands and laying it acrosee her bed.
"We need to get it altered." she says. "Go put it on sweetie!"
I run to the bathroom and change really quick. When I finish I run out and  get her to zip me up. I look in the full length mirror and smile. I have never worn a ball gown before.
"Maybe you don't need to."

I slide some heals that she handed me on and stand up. "Beautiful." she smiles and sends me Back to my room and says she is leaving to find hers and will meet me at 7 at my door.

I put my dress back in its cover and slide on one of Hayden's shirts over my head and crawl in bed and grab up his computer. I used to play on coolmathgames.com when I was little and that's what I decided to play.

Bored after playing on the computer for an hour I find a movie on the t.v. to watch I lay down and watch the comedy movie and slowly drift asleep.

Hayden:

I walk around the ball room making sure everything was decorated nicely. We were celebrating the day of me becoming the next king. Dad didnt have too long left and Jayden was growing impatient. Its last minute but I was prepared. I have mine and Jades and Sarah's bags packed. Mom began on hers. We were bailing out after I was officially royal. Jayden was ready for me to be in charge and kill off some humans,change some,and torture some.

I picked a white dress for Jade because she was posing as my slave. White lets everyone know that she is not to be fed off of. It lets them know she belongs to someone.

I know im slow updating and am sorry. Vote comment and follow to let me know when I need to update.