Hayden's p.o.v chapter 16

Hayden:

I lay there quiet for a second and then slide joggers on. I run up to my room half dressed listening to her sob. I knock on the door and hear her heart beat increase. I lean my head against the door and knock once more.
"Come on Jade. You said you didn't want me."
He heart beat slowed down a bit and then starting to race again. I heard her get off the bed and unlock the door. She looked up at me and slapped me.

I stood still. She was pissed at me. "I am your mate. You are so stupid!!" she yells. I walk in the room so no one will hear us. "You really think I can just say I don't want you or don't want to love you?!" she pushes me against the door. I was getting turned on a little at her roughness.
"No you are stupid."

Jade:

"No you are stupid." he steps forward scaring me a bit. He had the nerve.

I laughed at his statement. "Me?" I ask staring at him. Dick. I cross my arms.
"To think I would fall in love with you? " he laughs meanly. "I don't like humans. More or less fall in love with them." he smirks. "You do have a juice body though." he pulls me into him and runs a hand between my legs. I back away from him tears still streaming. He had no right to touch me there.
"Fuck. You." I slap him once more and walk to the bed.

He grabs me from my arm roughly and I hear a laugh. He stares me in my eyes and smiles softly. He was so bi polar. "You really are stupid for believing anything I just said." he chuckles. "Don't be so easy to manipulate babygirl." that hit it. Babygirl....oh my gosh I became weak at the knees.

With that said he walked out leaving me confused. I was falling for a monster and I knew it was wrong but something was pulling me towards him so much that I couldn't stay away. Everything about him was inviting. I sit on the bed and cry some more which makes me fall asleep.