Hayden's p.o.v: chapter 8

Please let me know what you all think!!!

Hayden:

After Jade leaves with mom I stand up and walk to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and get dressed in a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt. I know mom and Jade are going to be a while so I decide on going out to party. I walk out of the house with Jayden and climb into my truck.

We get to the place and walk in. We start dancing and flirting with chicks and eventually move to the bar and start drinking. Two girls walk in and walk over. The blonde human comes my way and the brunette goes to Jayden.
"Wanna dance?" she yells over the music. She gets a shot and throws it down smiling. Jayden and I don't come for looks we come to get a one night stand and we got our girls. Now we get them drunk and haul them home.

While we're dancing with the hot chicks for some reason Jade pops into my head. I take another shot and finally after another hour we leave.

Once we get home Jayden and the brunette go their own way. I grab the blonde by her waiste and walk her to my room. "Oh your a fast one?" she says drunkily. She's really starting to get on my nerves.

We get to the room and she lays on the bed and starts stripping.

Needless to say she was a bad f\ck. I don't sleep with the same person more than once but she shouldn't have even been in my bed one time.
I lay down in bed and try to fall asleep.

I wake up and looked at my alarm clock. Its exactly 10 o'clock. I walk to the couch to see if Jade came in. She still isn't home. I sigh and slowly walk back to my bed and lay back down.