Jades p.o.v: chapter 7

Jade:

I lay on the couch wide awake. I didn't get to much sleep last night but for some reason I am ready for today. I wanted to find a way out of here and away from everyone.

Knock. Knock.

I stay there quietly and listen to Hayden crawl out of bed. I peek over the couch and catch a glimpse of Hayden walking to the door in only jogging pants. His abs were perfect. I watch as he opens the door and I hear a lady's voice.

"Hey son. Can I borrow Jade for the day?" I pop up off the couch and look at Hayden smiling. I look at him with pleading eyes and finally he makes a choice.
"Yeah. She will be down in ten minutes."
I jump up and down and look at Hayden after he shuts the door.
"Thank you. " I say.
He nods his head at me. "You have some clothes in that drawer." he points at the dresser near his closet.

I walk to the dresser and grab some shorts and a tank top out. I walk to the bathroom and change quickly.  I braid my hair and walk out and put the pair of converse I had on when I was kidnapped.
I walk out of the bathroom and see him sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his head. He was having a hangover.
"Thank you." I say.
"Just don't tattle on me okay?" he said sarcasticly.

I softly sigh to myself before responding.
"Yes sir." I added a little sarcasm and walked out the door and down the stairs.

I greet Ms.Corello and smile at her. She looked stunning. Her long black hair was in a bun and she was in a pant suit. "We are having a ball in a few days and I wanted to get you a gown and a few things for your room." she flashes a smile at me before we head outside.

Once we are outside we are greeted by a butler. He holds the door open and we both get in the limo. Yes,a limosene just to go shopping. Once we get in our seats she starts rambling on again. This women must be really lonely back home.

"You would like Carter." I want listening to the entire conversation but I decide on tuning in all of the sudden.
"You would love Sarah though." she smiles.
"Who is Carter and Sarah again?"
"My children. They are both half bloods but Nathan has nothing to do with them."
"Nathan..." I say confused.
"Hayden's dad." she says.
"Oh...but I thought you said Hayden was half to. "
"He is but you see Hayden acts like he hates humans so he can become prince. His daddy and I both have his separate ways and Hayden has to please the both of us to be prince. Hayden used to live with me until I sat him down and talked to him about being prince. Nathan and I both have the say so on who should be prince. Its already been signed by both of us that Hayden Corello is the next in line."

I respond with a nod and the rest of the ride is quiet. We walk into the mall and she shows me a few stores that have good accessories and clothes. She buys me pretty much everything I try on then takes me to an expensive dress store.

"Hi my name is Emily how may I help you?" the young lady greets us.
"I need a lot of formal dresses for the both of us and also a few cocktail  dresses." Mrs.Corello says with a kind smile.

We follow Emily to a room full of dresses. Ms.Corello grabs a handful and I grab one as well. After we finish picking some she leads us to a dressing room. The room looked like one out of movies;it had to changing room and outside of them were mirrors and a place to sit.

I try my first one on and let Emily zip me. I walk out and see Ms.Corello in a silver long mermaid looking dress.
"Wow." I admire her dress.
She turns around and smiles."Look at you." she says smiling. I turn to the mirror and smile.
For the first time in a long time  I actually feel beautiful. The black dress showed every curb I had. It stopped above mid thigh but it made me feel gorgeous. 

We both ended up walking out with our hands  and the butlers hands  filled with bags upon bags. We get back inside the limo and ride back to the house.
"Thank you." I break the silence when we arrive at her door.
"Anytime sweetie."
I find my way to Hayden's room and knock quietly,trying to make sure I don't wake anyone. I wait around for a response but when I don't get one I decide on walking in.

When I walk in I saw Hayden laying in the bed with a blonde chick holding on to him. I walk out quietly and head to the living room. I put my bags of clothes by the couch. I lay down on the couch and try to fall asleep.