Jades p.o.v chapter 14

Jade:

I wake up to Sarah shaking me awake. "Jade.." she whispers.
"Yes baby?" I wake up looking at her.
"I wanna see bubba!" she says.

I nod my head and walk with her hand in hand to find Hayden.
"Ow! !" I shriek.
"What the f- " Hayden curses and looks down at me in the dark. He was sexy as hell.
"Shh Sarah is here. Watch your mouth!!"
"Yes ma'am." he chuckles.
"Bubba!" Sarah lets go of my hand and jumps in Hayden's arms. We walk back to his room and when we get in Hayden sends Sarah to the shower.

Hayden sits on the edge of his bed like he was thinking of something.
"Whats wrong?" I manage to get out of my mouth. 

Hayden:

The hallway was dark but my eye sight was better than most seeing I was a vampire.

"What the f- " I curse and look down at Jade.
Her thoughts made me smile. Girls always have thoughts about me but for some reason when Jade thought them it made me feel different.
"Shh Sarah is here. Watch your mouth." she says.
"Yes ma'am. " I cant help but chuckle.
"Bubba!" Sarah jumps in my arms and we all walk back to my room.

I get Sarah ready to take a bath and sit on my bed. For some reason I felt like I needed to talk to Jade and tell her the truth but I was scared.
"Whats wrong?" Jade looked at me.

"I need to talk to you." I pat the bed and she walks over and sits. I hated when she wore spandex around the house because they were way too short.
"Okay...Im not a bad guy."

Yeah right.
Her thoughts were starting to hurt.
You choked me and hit me.

"You know I didn't mean to." I replied to her thoughts. She looked up at me and I noticed a tear come dome her eye.
I stand up and walk to her. I wipe her tear and the minute she grabs my hand away something happened. Sparks flew. Literally I had a static feeling all through my body.
"Mate." her eyes went wide and she backed away shaking her head.