Hayden's p.o.v:chapter 24

Hayden:

She was dead. I stood there staring down at Jade. Mom and sara both were yelling at me to hurry up. I picked Jade up and ran out with the butler,mom,and Sara. We had a doctor already called to the cabin we were headed to. Mom bought a cabin about two hours away. She wanted to make sure we had a safe place. I decided I would put our things in the car but instead of riding in the audi I would run. Most vampires run way faster than cars and I am one of the fastest.

"Be careful son." mother kissed Jades forehead and my cheek while Sara stuffed herself inside the car.

I began my journey and mom and Sara set off as fast as they could. I finally arrived to the cabin and ran inside,the doctor greeted me the second I walked in the door.
"I bit her and I think I drained her." I said shutting and locking the door.

The doctor shook his head in an almost unapprovingly manor.
"There's no way she can be saved unless you want her to be turned." I knew what I had to do for all that to be arranged but the point of bringing her to him was so she could be human.

I wanted to turn her by her choice and her choice alone. I stood up running my hand through my hair and walking in a big circle.
"I wanted it to be her choice." I looked at him.
"You need a witch for this job." with that he grabbed his things and walked out. Mom and sara walked in behind him.
"We need to call Alexis." I sigh.
"After what she did to the family you want to call that witch? " mom snarls.
"Jade is my mate and I dont want her to be changed yet. " I growl back at her and open up my phone.

Alexis used to be a family friend but she ended up putting a spell on my father,mother,and me. She cursed me and that I would never have a Nate because she wanted me. Mom and dad decided on they would take anything so I wouldn't be cursed. She cursed them with a shorter life span. That's already starting to work on father. My best friend lives around her and in sure she has her number still.

As soon as I am able to get her number I give her a call and then order for fifteen guards to surround the mansion and thirty for the inside.

"I can't believe you son." mom shook her head unapprovingly and took Sara upstairs.
"Hi." Alexis is standing at the door with four guards around her. I allow the guards to leave. Alexis has a huge smirk on her face.
"I want her alive but not to be a vampire. Human." I order.
"You love to be in charge dont you?" she smirks and then begins her work.

"Give her about a day and she will wake. I guess ill be spending the night seeings I need to be here while she's awake. "
"There's the couch. " I point to the living room and carry Jade to a room I would call mine eventually.

I walk downstairs and stay on the opposite couch to hers. Eventually mom and Sara come down and we watch the news.

Hope you liked it.