♠2♠

Ricky sniffled, his arms around his stomach as he leaned his head against his lover's shoulder. "Th-This hurts so fucking badly, Mike..." He sobbed, letting tears fall freely from his red, flushed cheeks. He hated the pain, and was extremely afraid for his baby's sake. Not to mention somewhat embarrassed, since the pain came from what was supposed to be an intimate moment.

Kuza soothed his beloved, arm around him as his kissed the top of his head. "Shh, it's gonna be okay, don't be afraid, Baby..."

"This is all your fault, Kuza." Ricky sniffled again, wiping his eyes. He managed a tiny, slight smile, the smile that lit up Kuza's world every single day.

"You're the one that wanted to have sex, Baby Boy." He whispered into his lover's ear so nobody else in the waiting room would hear.

"Last time, it didn't hurt." Ricky replied, giving a half-hearted glare Kuza's way.

"Last time, Vinny hadn't gotten to you yet, and I swear to fucking God," Kuza muttered, balling his fists. "If I see that bastard again, I'll kill him, I swear to you on that shit."

Ricky hushed Kuza with a kiss. "Just hush, Mikey." He whispered, nuzzling his neck.

The pair went silent, preparing for the long wait that was ahead of them in the Hell that was called the ER waiting room.

"Mike! D-Don't stop, don't stop! H, f-fuck, yes.." Ricky moaned pretty as Kuza thrusted in and out of him, setting his hands on his beloved's strong shoulders. "Yes!"

Kuza moaned out breathily, setting his hand on Ricky's cheek while he shut his eyes. He continued at the same slow pace, occasionally speeding up his thrusts to get a rise out of Ricky. He buried his face in Ricky's neck, kissing and sucking at the tender skin.

Tears welled in Ricky's eyes from the pleasure, dragging his nails down Kuza's bare back. "Yes-mmph! Give it to me, Mike, unf!" He threw his head back and nearly screamed, though this time it wasn't a particularly pleasurable scream. "MIKE! ST-STOP!"

Kuza immediately pulled out of his lover, looking terrified. "What is it, Baby, did I hurt you?!" He helped Ricky sit up again, pulling him into a hug. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I-I shouldn't have let you! I'm such a terribl-"

"Shut up with the self-pity and get me to the hospital." Ricky growled, arms around his belly bump with a whimper.

And there they were, sitting in the waiting room while Ricky whimpered and sobbed. "M-Mike, it hurts so fucking bad... What did you do to me?"

Kuza felt his heart sink. He didn't mean it, he just wanted to pleasure Ricky. "B-Baby, I didn't mean to.. I just wanted to make you feel good, since you've been so stressed out.. I'm sorry.."

"You should've known better, you fucking asshole!" Ricky snapped between tears, then looked up at Kuza.

Ricky had never snapped at Kuza like that... Ever. Kuza had tears in his eyes, it was such a foreign feeling, the way his heart dropped and his stomach lurched. "I-I-I-I'm sorry!" He whimpered, turning away. "Oh, God, why do I have to be so stupid? I should have fucking stopped myself, but you looked so absolutely gorgeous, I couldn't help myself! I wanted to make you feel good, wanted, loved, and all I did was fuck it up.. Like I always do, I fuck everything up.. I'm sorry, Baby, I love you!" Mike began to cry, hiding his face in his hands.

It was his fault, he was positive of it. The way he ignored the tears (good or bad, they were still tears) while they made love, not stopping until Ricky screamed.. He felt terrible and thought that this was going to hurt his baby. Both babies, Ricky and the developing one. He didn't want to lose him or the baby.. He didn't want to go through what their dear friend Devin had, the poor soul..

Ricky gasped, cupping his lover's cheek, "No, Baby, Baby! I-I didn't mean it, I'm just... I'm afraid." He admitted in a small, nearly silent voice.

Kuza nuzzled Ricky's neck gently, kissing his jaw. "You've gotta speak up, Pumpkin Pie," he soothed, taking Ricky's hand. He glanced to their wedding rings and sighed. "I'm always gonna be here for you.."

Ricky swallowed lightly and nodded, using the sleeve of Mike's hoodie he wore to wipe his tears. "I hate to admit it, Mikey, but... Oh,  fucking Hell, I'm so goddamn afraid..."

Kuza nodded, standing up just so he could get onto his knees and look into Ricky's baby blue eyes. They were like crystals, changing with his mood. At the moment, they were a pale grey-blue, like the reflection of a storm in ocean waters. "I promise you, that this is all going to be alright. It's my fault-"

"Oh, Mikey, it's not your fault.. I-It's Vinny's. He did this to me, not you. I know you mean well, my darling." He spoke softly, as he always did. He felt that raising his voice would just make matters worse.

Ricky was terrified. What if this was a sign of life or death? Would he ever see Kuza's brown eyes again? Would he ever kiss him, listen to the man he loved whisper sweet nothings in his ear as they made love in their bedroom? Would he ever get to meet his baby at all? Mike would have to care for Cameron on his own, and eventually have to get over him... Fuck, the amount of questions that buzzed through Ricky's he's made him incredibly dizzy.

"Mike, let me sit with you. H-Hold m-me-me!" He whimpered, his walls crumbling around himself.

And so Mike did. He pulled Ricky into his lap, petting his hair and rubbing his tummy while kissing his temple and whispering to him. He needed to be the strong one, no matter how badly it may have hurt. "It's gonna be okay, Ricky, I promise you. I-I know I fuck up sometimes, and we break promises, but I know that this is all going to be okay."

He hoped so, at least...