♦25♦

Ricky

Kuza rolled over into my side and placed his hand over my growing belly. Even in his sleep he's concerned for his child. Today was the day when we find out whether or not if I'm carrying a boy or girl. Cameron wants a brother again since we lost our last baby. Kuza promised us a boy, but I want a girl. A little angel. We promised Cameron that if we have a girl, we'll buy him icecream and a stuffed animal. I just hope I don't lose this baby too.

Our bedroom door opened slowly and Cameron peeked in a little. "Mommy." He whispered. "Mommy, I did a bad thing." He walked in our room holding his hands behind his back. His little black onesie looked like it fit him differently than it had before.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I asked slowly sitting up so I wouldn't wake my snoozing husband.

"I dids a bad thingy." Cameron said looking at the floor.

"What bad thing did you do?"

"I wet the bed, Mommy. I really had to go, Mommy. Really bad." Cameron whimpered.

I groaned. "Cameron, I thought we told you that you can get up and go to the potty when you need to go. You shouldn't still be peeing the bed." I put my head in my hands.

"I'm sowwy, Mommy. I really am."

I lightly shook Kuza awake to help me with Cameron.

"Baby, it's too early. Lemme sleep." Kuza said nuzzling into my side.

"Babe, seriously wake up." I said hitting his arm.

Kuza sighed and sat up. "What?"

"Cameron wet the bed and I need you to clean it up." I answered.

"Aw, Cam, I thought we were working on that." Kuza said kissing my cheek and getting out of bed.

"Daddy, I'm sorry." Cameron said starting to cry.

Kuza crouched down and held his son's hand. "Mommy and I aren't mad, sweetie. We just need to work on this, okay?"

Cameron nodded and then looked at me. "Mommy?"

"I'm not mad, baby. It'll be okay." I soothed, crouching down in front of him to kiss his forehead. "We all have accidents sometimes. When Mommy was pregnant with you, it was hard for me to hold it,"

Cameron cracked a small smile, "Really?"

I nodded. "It isn't anything to be ashamed of, Baby, as long as it was an accident... Go tell Daddy thank you for cleaning up,"

He nodded and giggled, going to Kuza and making grabby hands. Kuza picked him up and kissed his cheek. Cameron whispered something into his ear with a smile. "Aww, you're welcome, Bubby! Anything for my best buddy Cam!"

I smiled sweetly at my husband, going over and kissing his lips. "Mmh, I'll clean him up. The sheets are in the closet," I whispered, taking Cameron from his arms.

I went into the bathroom that connected to mine and Kuza's bedroom, flipping the light switch. I set Cameron's feet on the ground gently, then went over to the bathtub and turned the faucet.

"Mommy, don' look!" Cameron whined as I turned to unzip his onesie.

I pulled my hands away and raised them in defense, standing. "Y-You wanna take a bath... By yourself?"

Cameron nodded, smiling proudly. "I'm a big boy, Momma! Like you and Daddy!"

I smiled brightly at him, then kissed the top of his head. "You know which is the shampoo and conditioner?" I whispered, hiding the fact that it upset me to see my baby being a big boy.

"The shampoo is the one with the 's', Mommy. The conditioner starts with 'c'." He replied.

I giggled and pet his hair. "Such a smart boy... Your body wash is in here too, it's the-"

"Green bottle. Thank you, Mommy!" Cameron replied, hugging my leg before beginning to slip out of his pajamas. "Don' looook!"

I chuckled and ruffled his hair before leaving the bathroom, keeping the door open as I walked to Cameron's room. I wrapped my arms around Kuza from behind and kissed his bicep. "He doesn't want Mommy looking." I pouted.

"He's just trying to be a big boy, Babe. You know it's nothing personal," Kuza soothed, turning to kiss the top of my head. "I'm glad we keep the plastic sheet under his regular ones." He murmured as he took off the sheets from Cameron's bed.

"I don't want my baby to be a big boy. He's my munchkin, my little monster." I whined, hearing Cameron singing in our bathroom. There was some splashing and laughing too. Cameron must've found his bath toys.

Kuza set the dirty sheets and blankets on the floor, using a rag and some disinfectant spray to clean the plastic sheet. "Did he go to he bathroom before bed?"

I went a light pink, "I must have forgotten to tell him.." I whispered shyly. "Sorry, Baby,"

Kuza shook his head. "It's okay, really. Grab me the sheets?"

I nodded. I went over to the closet and grabbed the pile of black sheets with blue bats on the fabric, handing them to my husband. "But about Cameron growing up... No. Just, no. Nope."

"Babe, he's gonna grow up. He's just trying new things, y'know? He sees us taking separate showers, so he figures that that's the way to do it."

I sighed in defeat, "I don't want him to be a big boy... He's my-"

"Mommyyy! Mommy, Mommy!" Cameron called from the bathroom as I handed Mike the sheets.

"Yes, Sweetie?" I called back.

"Can you wash my hair?"

Kuza smirked at me, "Go tend to your baby boy."

I smiled brightly and ran to Cameron.