♥20♥

Ricky

Kuza's arms stayed around my waist as I stirred the pot of pasta, kissing my neck. I giggled, leaning back into his touch. I was still extremely upset about losing my baby, but fortunately I was feeling a bit better. Kuza said I was looking better too, then proceeded to explain to me how beautiful he thought I was. It was cute.

"Baby, I wanna have another little one..." I whispered, turning in his arms to lace our fingers together. "You promised me."

"I know, Baby. I want another little one, too, but... Ricky, I'm not sure if you're strong enough." Kuza whispered, twirling me around. "Mentally or physically.."

I whined, letting him take the lead in our little dance. "But Mikeyyy! You-You promised! You promised Cameron, too!"

Kuza kissed my forehead, frowning. "Ricky, I just don't want you to get hurt." He whispered, letting go of my hands to cup my cheeks. "You and Cam are the most important things in my life. I can't have you guys hurting."

"Then stop the hurting and give me another baby. P-Please, Mike!" I began to cry, hiding my face in his chest. "Please!"

Kuza let out a sigh, then picked me up. "Dinner can wait... Let me make love to you, Baby, I'll give you what you want."

"Th-Thank you, Mike..."Mike carried me upstairs, then gently set me on our bed. I was relieved that Korel took Cameron out for a "boys' day out", giving Kuza and I some alone time.

Kuza kissed up and down my neck lovingly, palming me through my jeans. He slipped out of his t-shirt, making me moan at the sight of his abs. "H-How are we doing this?"

"Just get inside me." I replied, running my fingertips down his back. "Oh, Mikey, please fuck me. I'll be a good boy, please!"

"There's my pretty little whore," Mike teased as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard cock. I gasped and nodded immediately, pulling away to wrap my fingers around the shaft.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, spitting on his cock. I pressed kisses all over his shaft and base, looking up at him innocently. "Oh, Daddy,"

I could tell my husband was holding back moans, his cheeks pink from the stimulation. He quickly unzipped and yanked my jeans down, shoving a finger inside of me. His hand moved quickly, making me nearly scream. "You're such a good boy, Baby,"

I tugged at my lip, half-glaring at him. I then sat up, shoving him backward onto the bed. "I want a ride, Daddy,"

Kuza spanked my ass, then pressed our lips together lovingly. We were fucking, but there was always love in what we did. "Go ahead, Baby. This is all for you."

I nodded and straddled his lap, taking a small breath before sinking down on his cock. I gasped at the intrusion, then moaned when I felt him massage my prostate. "O-Oh, fuck,"

"Scream all you want, Babe. We've got the house to ourselves."

Third Person

Chris sighed when he saw Devin curled up in a blanket on the floor in front of the tv, tears rolling down his cheeks. He stepped over to the crying man, taking his hand. "Baby..."

Devin gasped and flinched at the feel of another person's touch, then relaxed slightly. "I-It hurts, Chris... It hurts so much." He whispered, rubbing his belly. "All I f-f-fucking wanted was him. I gave him everything! Am I that awful?"

Chris kissed his forehead. "Absolutely not, Devin. You're the most beautiful, sweet, amazing creature I've ever laid eyes on. I love you."

Devin was hesitant to curl into Chris' hug, assuring himself that he was nice. He inhaled deeply, loving Chris' cologne. "I l-love you too, Chris."

"Are you hungry? Thirsty, maybe?" He asked lovingly, toying with Devin's still blonde dreads.

"N-No, sir." Devin replied sheepishly, shutting his eyes. "My dreads look-"

"We'll go dye them. Whatever colour you want, Baby, I'll make it happen." Chris replied simply.

"Oh, Chris!" Devin smiled a genuine smile, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Thank you, Baby,"

---

Chris and Devin came home from the beauty supply store and got to work on Devin's dreads. They laughed and kissed, feeling true happiness radiating from one another. Soon enough, Devin had his black dreads again.

"C-Can I borrow your makeup, Chrissy?" Devin asked gently, his hand in Chris'.

"Go for it, Doll." Chris replied with a quick kiss on the lips, bringing him close. He cupped his cheeks, a sweet smile on his face that mirrored his partner's.

"Wh-Why are you smiling like that?" Devin asked, not used to a boyfriend being happy with him.

"Because of you. You're prefect, Devin, and that pretty smile is contagious." Chris replied lovingly, kissing his nose.

"N-No, it's not... Nobody seems to think so. Brandon didn't, M-Mama didn't..." He trailed off, glancing to the floor.

"Hey, hey, shhh.. You're beautiful the way you are. You're all mine, okay?"

"All.. Y-Yours?"

"Mine."