♠18♠

Chris

The doctor led me to Devin's hospital room and I didn't think I would make it in one piece. When we found him... oh my God. He was covered in blood, his own blood. He was covered in bruises and cuts and scars. I don't know if some of those were self-inflicted or if they were all from Brandon.

"He needs rest, Mr. Cerulli. Don't work him up. If he reacts in any way scared of you, leave and notify us. We'll calm him down." The doctor said before leaving me outside his door.

I took a deep breath before opening the door. "Hey, Ghosty." I said softly.

He was hooked up to a lot of machines and slowly turned his head to me. "Hi, Chris." He said quietly.

I closed the door and walked to the hospital bed. "You okay, honey?" I asked.

I knew the answer. He wasn't okay.

"You're here now. I'm okay now." He said slowly moving his hand to be on top of mine.

"Oh, sweetie, why didn't you tell us?" I kissed his hand.

"He said that he was going to kill you. I didn't want that to happen. I... I love you, Chris. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." He said starting to cry.

"Oh no, baby, don't cry. It's okay now, sweetheart. I'm here with you. No one's going to hurt you now, baby. No one. I won't leave you." I said, moving to kiss his cheek.

His face was just beaten to a pulp. His eyes were almost swollen shut. His lip was split and his nose was black and blue from being broken.

"Oh, you poor baby." I said running my fingers through his dreads.

He whimpered softly and sniffed. "Chris, I'm sorry I missed so much work. Please don't be mad."

I kissed his forehead. "Oh, love, you're not in trouble at all. Everyone understands. This was not your fault. Listen, baby, this isn't your fault. None of this was your fault."

"Chris, you don't understand!" Devin cried. "It is my fault! It's all my fault! He never would've done it if I hadn't made him mad! I fucking annoyed him and he got mad at me!" He quickly covered his mouth. "I said a bad word." He said quietly. "I'm sorry, I said the F-word, Chris. Please don't hurt me."

What did you do to him, Brandon?

"I'm not going to hurt you, baby. Just... can you tell me what happened with Brandon?"

He sighed and cried softly. I kissed his cheek and rubbed his arm to calm him down.

"Shh, calm down, honey. It's okay. Take your time." I soothed.

He nodded and slowly calmed down. "He was mad that I had gotten pregnant again. He said it was yours. None of them were yours. They were all his. All seven of them and he wanted them gone."

"Seven?" I asked. Seven babies. Nine counting the two he lost with Kylie.

"Yeah. Seven. I don't even know if they were girls or boys. I don't know why he didn't want them. They were all his. I never slept with you. You were just a person that made me smile when he didn't want me to. I didn't even know I liked you until after you kissed me. He was just...

------

"...angry all the time. I honestly don't even know why. He just had a whore-like presence about him." I told the officer.

"Is that why you beat him?" The officer asked. I don't really like her.

"I beat him because he was whoring around with Chris. He knew better. He was dumb enough to not use a condom! That slut got pregnant seven fucking times!" I slammed my fists on the table.

"Mr. Ritcher, did you find pleasure in beating Mr. Sola?"

"Yeah, actually. The way he screamed, the way he begged me to stop, that was such a turn on. I even had help, but the tramp never learned his lesson." I explained. I remember the third time he was pregnant. I let him carry to his fifth month.

"Baby, come here. It's kicking. I can't wait until 2:00 when we find out the sex. Aren't you excited?" Devin bounced happily towards me and put my hand on his growing belly. The thing inside him was indeed kicking.

"Do you think it's a boy? If it is I hope he's like you. If it's a girl, hmmm.... I hope she's I guess like me." Devin laughed.

His smile is so fucking ugly. You can get plastic surgery to fix it right?

"Brandon, do you think we should start heading towards the doctor's office?" He asked. He was smiling down at his stomach.

"Do you think you could shut up for once?" I politely asked.

"What?"

"I said, shut up for once. All you do is talk. Shut. Up." I stood up and glared at him he had fear in his eyes as he backed away from me.

"I'm sorry, Brandon. I didn't mean to upset you. I'll be quiet." Devin started to shake.

"You're not doing a very good job at it, sweet cheeks. I think you need to see Dr. Vincent. I heard he makes house calls."

Devin started to cry and let's just say, he never found out who that baby would be like.

"Who helped you, Mr. Ritcher?" The officer asked.

"My boyfriend."

"Your boyfriend? He helped you beat himself up?"

"Oh no. I have another one across town."

"A prostitute?"

"That's Devin. Devin's a fucking whore. No, Vinny, is not a hooker."

"Vinny Mauro? The Baby Killer?" The officer started to write things down.

"Ooh, Baby Killer, he must be famous." I purred at the thought of Vinny, biting my lip.

The officer simply stared at me in bewilderment. "How many times did you cause physical harm to Devin a day?"

I shrugged, picking at my nail. "Six, seven times? He doesn't learn, he's so fucking stubborn."

"Mr. Ritcher?"

"Mmh?"

"Did you love Devin?"

"Of course I did... In the beginning, of course. He's beautiful when he isn't smiling, and he does have a good personality, an ass tighter than anything I've ever felt... Well, before my guys got to him." I replied with a chuckle.

The officer wrote something down. "Okay. Now, you said your guys? Who are these men, and what did they do to Devin Sola?"

I threw my head back with a groan. "Fucked him. Fucked his ass, fucked his mouth, came in him, on him. Sometimes one guy, other times five. He loved it, though, I'm sure they fucked him better than Chris. He was absolutely screaming and sobbing with pleasure, the fucking tramp."

"Now you say that Devin cheated on you? Will you explain to me the proof?"

I scoffed. "I don't need fuckin' proof! Have you seen the way he looks at that stupid, nosy, can't sing, dirtbag, piece of shit Chris? You'd think they're fuckin', too."

"Mr. Richter, you said you had a lover? Wouldn't that make you, in fact, the cheater?"

"I love Vinny. I don't love Devin."