♦5♦

Devin

I woke up beside Brandon as a wave of nausea took over me. I gently moved away from him and went into the bathroom, getting on my knees and spilling the contents of my stomach into the white toilet.

I coughed and sputtered as I finished, flushing the toilet before standing up. I stepped to the sink and grabbed my toothbrush, adding some toothpaste onto the nylon before beginning to brush away the horrid taste of vomit.

A warm pair of arms wrapped around my waist, and lips were soon attached to my neck. I whined a little, wiggling out of his arms. "Brandon, Baby, not now.. I don't feel all sexy. I feel icky."

Brandon went right back to kissing my neck. He sucked at my sweet spot, which caused me to whimper. "I want you.. Fuck, get on your knees, Baby," He husked in my ear, squeezing my ass.

I shook my head. "Brandon, not now. I'm not in the mood, and I feel sick. Plus, I'm still angry at you. You ditched me yesterday, and I had to get a ride from Chris." I grumbled.

Brandon abruptly pulled away from me, shoving me a bit. "If I was Chris, you'd have sex with me! Wouldn't you, Devin! I see the way he fucking looks at you!" He raised his voice a bit.

"Baby, Baby," I soothed lovingly, setting my hands on his cheeks. "Chris doesn't look at me a certain way. I-I don't know what you're talking about, honest." I whispered, kissing his forehead. "I'm gonna take a shower. You go back to bed, okay?"

He muttered something under his breath about Chris and I, then walked back into our bedroom. I sighed softly and shut the bathroom door, leaving it unlocked just in case he wanted to use the sink to shave or brush his teeth.

I turned on the shower, keeping a hand under the stream to get a comfortable temperature. Once the water was hot enough for my liking, I stripped out of my panties, then got in.

Fuck, the wonders a hot shower works... I smiled a little, letting the hot stream spray on my pale body for a few minutes before I grabbed my shampoo.

I started to carefully wash my dreads, going around the roots while I stepped away from the water. Once finished, I rinsed them out just as carefully. Not wanting to drench them in water, I stepped away from the shower head to wash my body. I used the body wash that Brandon bought me for our anniversary, smiling at the sweet scent of vanilla.

I finished up my shower by giving my legs a shave, like I did every other day. Then, I washed up my face and used some in-shower lotion before turning off the water. I reached past the curtains and grabbed my black towel, drying off in the shower so I wouldn't drip everywhere.

After drying off, I wrapped my towel around my waist and stepped onto the small rug we kept on the bathroom floor. I wiped away the fog from the mirror, then started to put my facial lotion on.

Suddenly, my towel was ripped away and a firm slap was laid on my ass. "You're a fucking whore!" Brandon snarled, forcing my legs apart.

I whimpered and shoved him away, gasping when I saw that he was bare. "Brandon, stop!"

He grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked it, throwing me to the ground. I yelped, my head had hit the ground quite hard. Brandon moved between my legs, forcefully spreading them again.

He slammed into me, causing me to scream. "BRANDON, STOP!" I sobbed, punching and hitting him as he grabbed my length and squeezed.

"When I want to have sex, we fucking have sex!" He snarled in my ear, covering my mouth with his hand.

I continued to scream and cry, squeezing my eyes shut as tight as possible. "B-B-Brandon!"

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled as he continued pounding into me, using a closed fist to punch me in the jaw. I gasped and went quiet, not wanting to deal with more pain.

So, what did I do? I shut my eyes, stopped struggling. I gave up. Brandon was tougher, stronger than me. I continued to cry, but kept quiet. I went to my own little world, where I could be happy.

Chris gently held my hand as we snuggled up in bed, kissing my cheek. "Devs, you're so.. Just.. Lemme see your face. I need to tell you somethin'."

I rolled my eyes playfully, giggling at his dorkiness. I rolled over in his arms, kissing his tattoed knuckles. "What, Babe?"

He kissed my forehead and smiled. "You are absolutely gorgeous. Icy eyes, pale skin.. My little China doll. You're fragile, I-I know this, but... So am I." He admitted, running the back of his knuckles over my cheek. "I don't want to lose you, Devin."

"Oh, Chris.. I don't want to lose you either. I want you, only you. I-I love you, Christopher Thomas Cerulli." I replied with a sweet smile, muzzling his bare chest. "Promise me not to hurt me. I trust you more than anyone, and... If you hurt me... I-I wouldn't go on."

"Devin motherfucking Sola. I love you too, pretty boy." He teased me lovingly, a happy tone to his sweet voice. "And I swear on my mother's grave that I will never hurt you, Baby. If I ever do, I want to be burned at the stake."

I giggled. I knew his was being truthful, since his mother was the biggest person in his life, who was gone too soon. "I promise not to hurt you either. O-On Kylie's grave." I whispered. "She wants this. She wants me happy, and I want you to know that. Chris, I still love her."

"And I still love Gaia, in a way. Devin, I love you with all my heart. After all of the heartache you went through, the pain... I need to give you happy experiences. Heart-fluttering, loving experiences."

"Oh, Chri-"

"F-Fu-uck!" Brandon moaned out as he came inside of me, pulling out to leave me trembling, sobbing silently.

Maybe I deserved it.