♠14♠

Devin

I immediately began to tear up when Brandon came into the room. He snatched me by the hair, throwing me to the floor beside him. "I knew you were sleeping around with him!"

Chris stood up and harshly shoved Brandon away from me. "We aren't sleeping together! I was trying to comfort him, Brandon, this isn't his fault!"

"He's a filthy whore." Brandon whispered, grabbing Chris by the collar of his dress shirt. "I'll be damned if he tries to whore around with anyone other than me."

Chris grit his teeth, looking angry. His cheeks were red, eyes narrowed and his fists balled tightly. "Don't. Touch me."

Brandon let go of him, then kicked my side. I yelped, his foot had hit a bruise. "Gah! Stop it! Stop it, stop it!" I screamed.

Chris tackled Brandon to the ground, wailing on him. He threw punch after punch, wrapping his fingers around my lover's throat. Brandon was soon covered in his own blood.

I got up, rushing to pull Chris away. "Get off, Chris! Get off, I love him, stop!" I sobbed, clawing his arms. "Christopher!"

Chris pushed me away, which ended up with me on the floor. I gasped, my bottom lip trembling as I looked up at my friend. He looked down at me, his expression softening. "D-Devin.."

I shook my head, sniffling and helping up my lover. I nuzzled his neck and kissed his cheek, whispering soft apologies in his ear. "I'm so sorry, Baby, I didn't mean to.."

He grunted in reply, wiping his lip before stomping off. He went back outside, getting in the truck. I, of course, followed. "I can't believe Chris.."

Chris

I felt terrible! I just got Devin hurt, and he's fucking crying over me! I shouldn't have kissed him, but... but his lips were so tempting!

I laid my head in my hands, shaking my head. Everything worried me. The way Devin screamed, apologized repeatedly to Brandon... The way Brandon hit that beautiful creature.

How could he do that to him? He's gorgeous, the sweetest little thing, he never hurt Brandon. And calling him a whore was uncalled for, because Devin and I have never even done anything sexual nor romantic together up until the kiss. Everything seemed strange.

Now that I think about it, Devin has been acting strange lately. Yes, he loves dressing up and dying his hair, but... The Devin I know and love doesn't wear pink. Not even to bed, or beneath his clothes.

Something was up, and I was determined to find out what it was.