♥8♥

Ricky
I'm still sick with the flu and I'm an emotional wreck. This damn flu caused me to get way to sick and I lost...I lost my baby. I miscarriaged. He's gone and we had 4 months until his initial birth date.

When Kuza took me home, Devin was there with Cameron and Cameron rushed to see me. "Where's my baby brother, Mommy? Where is he?" My sweet child asked me.

I broke down and tears and glared at Kuza before running into my bedroom.

It's Kuza's fault. He's the reason why I lost our baby. MY baby. He was the one with the flu first. He kissed me and got me sick. He's the reason why my baby's not here. I hate him.

I heard the front door open and close and soon heard a car drive off. Devin's gone. He's left me with that monster who killed my baby.

I started to cry some more when my bedroom door opened. "Baby?" The monster called. He saw me crying, sitting in front of the bed. He came over to me. I hate him. I want him to go away.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me to him. "Baby, it's going to be again." He whispered. "Honey, believe me. It's going to be okay. It wasn't your fault we...we lost the baby. It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself."

"It's your fault, Michael. It all your fucking fault." I growled.

"What?" He asked, looking hurt and shocked.

"It's your fault! You got me sick! You're the reason I lost my baby! The reason why Cameron no longer has a baby brother! It's all your fault!" I screamed.

"Ricky, listen-" He started.

"No, Michael. It's your fault! Leave. Get out of my house!"

"W-what?"

"You heard me. Get out of my house. Go stay with someone else. GET. OUT." I said standing up and pulling him out of the door. I pulled him to the stairwell.

"Leave. I don't want you here!" I was screaming.

"Baby, stop and listen to yourself."

"GET THE FUCK OUT, KUZA. I FUCKING HATE YOU AND WHAT YOU DID TO OUR CHILD!"

The look on his face was full of pain, but it wasn't like the pain I was feeling. I took off my wedding ring and threw it down the stairs.

I pushed past him and walked back to my room. "Leave, now. When I come back out, you'd better be gone or I'm calling the police." I slammed to door making sure he knew I meant business.

-----------
"What did you do, Richard?" Chris asked me when I answered my phone

"What?" I asked confused. I was still in my room in front of the bed. It's been three hours since I heard Kuza leave.

"Kuza's at my house crying. He said you kicked him out. You said you fucking hated him? Really, Ricky, really? You're an ass to do that."

"He killed my baby." I replied angry Chris was taking Kuza's side.

"Ricky, it's not Kuza's fault. I hope you know you've done a lot of damage. I've only see Kuza cry like this at his sisters funeral. He's in pain. Physically and emotionally. I hope you're happy."

"How is it not his fault? He caused me to get sick!" I retorted.

"Ricky, stop blaming Kuza. You had him sleep in another room so he wouldn't get you sick. How could it possibly be his fault?"

"He kissed me."

"Where?"

"My hand."

"You're a fucking asshole. I'm coming to get Cameron. You don't need to corrupt that child's mind about his father. You know very well that the flu was going around and that you could get sick. Everyone got sick. You just want to blame Kuza. You've honestly sickened me."

"Stop taking his side."

"Ricky, shut up! Kuza, your husband for six years, is in pain because you kicked him out and said you hated him. You need to apologize and it better be convincing. Cameron and Kuza are staying here with me. Until you've come to your senses, the only contact you'll have with Cameron is if he wants to see you." Chris stated.

"You're the asshole." I growled not wanting to talk anymore.

"Go to hell, Ricky."