♣7♣

Things have been getting worse for Brandon and I. He... He hasn't hit me, not since the spanking incident, but he humiliates me. I hate it.

So far, he's kept my hair in pigtails. Not the kind that I like, just... Too girly for my liking. Sure, I fucking love to dress up and shit, but pigtails?! Ugh, it's so gross on me. Dreads and pigtails don't mix. To top it off, he dyed my hair blonde.

Brandon tugged off my panties, then put them in his drawer. "There, now you can walk around." He smirked, running his fingers over my cheek.

I whimpered, turning my head. "N-Nnh!" I trembled lightly, terrified by his touch.

Brandon grabbed my chin and smashed our lips together. He clawed down my side when I attempted to pull away, "Stay fucking still!"

I gasped and kissed back. I didn't want to upset him even more, so I simply set a hand on his shoulder. "Mhm."

Eventually, he bit my bottom lip and tugged it before pulling away. "Go downstairs and set up the DVD player."

I nodded, my face bright red as I covered myself with my hands and scampered downstairs. I got onto my knees in front of the television, then started to power on the player. I went as quick as possible, then sat down on the couch with a pillow to cover my crotch.

Brandon came downstairs shortly after I did, taking a seat beside me. He set a tattooed arm around my shoulder, then pulled me close. "Hey, Baby,"

I looked down to the floor, nodding. "H-Hi, Brandon. C-Can I put on some boxers, p-please?" I asked quietly, kissing his cheek to try and sweeten him up. "Please?"

He shook his head and pulled me close. He toyed with my disgusting blonde dreads, then pecked my lips. He had a sinister look in his eye, but a clear smile on his face. "No, Devs, we have company coming over. I wanna show them my pretty baby."

I gasped and shook my head. "No, no! I-I want to look nice, not naked! I-I only want you to see me this way.."

"You'd let Chris see you this way, Devin, so I beg to differ." He chuckled, slapping my ass. "I want you to set up our bedroom, too. Make things... Sexy. I want you to set three condoms on the bed, too."

"Th-Three? Wh-What do you m-m-mean, Brandon?" I whimpered, tears in my eyes. "I-I don't want-"

"Doesn't fucking matter, my dear." Brandon chuckled, then pushed me off his lap. "Go. Do it. Now."

I nodded, jogging upstairs. I hated this! I know that I denied him sex, but this is too much. I love him, I really do, but... Why does he keep punishing me?

I shook away the thoughts, going through Brandon's top drawer to grab what he asked. I grabbed the condoms, then set the trio on the dresser. I did the same with the lube, then went over to the bed. I fixed it up from our events last
night.

I fluffed up the pillows, then grabbed the condoms and lube. I set the condoms in a small stack on the center of the bed, then laid the bottle of clear lube beside them.

I sighed as I let a tear drop down my cheek. How could I let my life come to this? Things were so great between us before, and I had to go fuck it all up, didn't I?

I heard the front door open, beginning to tremble as I cried. I went into the bathroom, then started cleaning up my makeup. I had to look good, I didn't want to get into any more trouble.

Besides, maybe this would make Brandon happy! He wouldn't have to punish me anymore, and he could give me the amazing cuddles and kisses he usually does.

"Oh, Devin! There's some friends here to see youuu!" Brandon sang as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Be a good boy for me, and don't tell anyone about this."

I nodded, letting out a shaky breath before going off to my little wonderland.

Chris gently pressed his lips to my own, piercings feeling cold against the tender flesh. He pulled away, then smiled softly, teeth showing in his happiness. I found it absolutely adorable.

"You're so pretty, Chris." I giggled, playing with his dark hair, the moonlight gleaming in his pretty eyes. We were sitting on the beach shore, the cool wind breezing over us.

"Baby, hush. You're the pretty one, you do better-"

"Noo!" I giggled, playfully pushing his head away. "You're such a diiick!"

Chris snickered and kissed my cheek. "Guess what, Baby Doll?"

"What?"

"Mmwah!" He pecked my lips with a smirk. "I love you."

"Aww! I love you too, Mister Cerulli!" I laughed, nuzzling his chest.

"My baby..."