♥4♥

Third Person

After the band had recorded a few songs, the day had come to an end and it was time to go home.

Kuza had come to pick up Ricky with Cameron on his hip. Brandon watched with angry eyes as he watched Devin and everyone else swoon over the child.

"Oh look at the little cutie!" Devin cried taking Cameron. Cameron smiled big and giggled hugging Devin. His smile was like Kuza's and his nose, the way it crinkled was like Ricky's.  Devin walked around in circles asking Cameron all kinds of cute kiddie questions while the others  laughed. Brandon didn't though. He was watching Chris who was staring at Devin.

Devin finally returned with Cameron and gave him to Ricky who hugged him tight. "Oh I missed you today, baby. Were you good for your daddy?" Ricky asked kissing his first born's forehead.

"Yes, Mommy." The child answered.

"Was he?" Ricky asked Kuza.

"He was. He didn't get into any trouble." Kuza laughed.

Devin hugged Ryan and Marie as they left after saying goodbye to the toddler. He walked over to Brandon and held his hand. "I want a little one." Devin whispered. Brandon looked down and nodded. They walked out of the building, not before Cameron got out of his mother's grasp to say goodbye to his godmother Devin.

"I don't like the way Chris was looking at you, Devin." Brandon said once they were outside.

"He didn't look at me in anyway, dollface. We're just friends. He knows I'm with you. Besides he's straight." Devin replied hugging his lover.

"Yeah well, I didn't like it." Brandon replied getting out of Devin's grasp. "I have to meet my old friend I told you about." He got into the car and as Devin walked around to get in the passenger side, Brandon locked the door and started the engine.

"Hey, babe. Let me in." Devin asked.

"I don't have time to drop you off at home. Catch a ride with one of the others. I have to go." Brandon said driving off leaving Devin standing alone in the street.

"This bitch just left me." Devin said aloud.

"Wow, Ghostie. You just got left. What happened?" Ricky said coming outside of the studio with Cameron in his arms.

Devin looked at Ricky's and shrugged. "Brandon had to go meet an old friend. He didn't have time to drop me off at home and you shouldn't be carrying a five year old while you're five months pregnant, Ricky. Let me help you." Devin walked over to Ricky and took Cameron.

"I'm fine, Devin. I do this at home." Ricky said walking to his car.

"I presume it's when Kuza isn't home because I know he doesn't let you do that around him." Devin replied walking to Ricky's car.

"I don't." Kuza called as he walked out of the studio with Chris right behind him. "You were supposed to let him walk, sweetheart."

Chris chuckled and followed Kuza to where we were. "I haven't seen him all day and I hardly get to pick him up anymore." Ricky complained taking Cameron from Devin and putting him in his car seat. "He'll be too big before I'm able to pick him up again."

"Doctor's orders, sunshine." I replied.

Ricky rolled his eyes and kissed his son's head. "Mommy, I'm hungry." Cameron said quietly.

"Come with us to dinner, Dev." Ricky said looking at Devin who was looking down the street.

"Thank you, but I just want to go to sleep. I'm tired." Devin said smiling.

"Aw, did Brandon wear you out?" Chris joked.

"Not in front of my kid, Cerulli." Kuza laughed. "Speaking of, where's Brandon?"

"He left to go meet some old friend." Devin grumbled.

"He couldn't take you home first?"

"He 'didn't have time'." Devin quoted.

"I'll take you home." Chris said.

"You don't mind?"

Chris shook his head.

Ricky closed Cameron's door and hugged Devin. "Well, call me later. We have things to talk about."

Devin nodded and smiled. "Take care of my godchildren. And you," Devin said pointing at Kuza, "take care of Ricky."

Kuza shook his head and hugged Devin. "Get home safetly."

Kuza and Ricky both got in the car and Devin moved so that they could leave.

"Bye." Chris and Devin waved to the couple as they left.

Chris and Devin walked to Chris's car which was around the street corner. Chris wanted to talk to Devin about something that had been on his mind. "You know, Devin, Marie and Kuza aren't so fond of Brandon. He kinda threatened Kuza today." Chris said breaking the silence.

"He did? What'd he say?" Devin asked concerned.

"Well, he kinda implied that if anyone gets in your relationship wanting to know anything, he'll do something about it."

"I'll talk to him about it. He probably didn't mean it."

"He scared Ricky, Devin. Ricky doesn't get scared easily. He clutched his belly because he thought Brandon was gonna hurt him." Chris said stopping. "Whatever you say, try to get him to relax. We don't mean any harm and Kuza might pop off on him like he did Vinny if he isn't careful. You know how much Ricky and his kids mean to Kuza." Chris pleaded.

"I know." Devin said softly. "I'll talk to him."

Chris nodded and started to walk again. When the car came into view, they still hadn't spoken. The two got into the car and headed for Devin's house.

"Thanks for taking me home, Chris. " Devin said once they got to his house.

"No problem, Ghost." Chris said hugging him before Devin exited the vehicle. "I'll  see you on time tomorrow, right?" Chris asked.

Devin laughed and nodded. "Yeah, we'll be there. Bye, Chris."

"Bye, Dev." Chris said driving off.

As Devin walked to his front door to unlock it, he saw a man who looked like Brandon watching him. The look alike disappeared into another house once he saw Devin looking at him.

"Weird." Devin said before going in his house.