♣23♣

Chris
I was awake watching TV with Devin snoring softly on my chest. He had spent the night with me and it was like all my fantasies, spending a night with my flower, Devin.

Devin yawned and sat up slowly. "I'll wash the sheets for you." He said softly.

"Huh?" I kissed his cheek softly. "I just washed them yesterday."

"I slept on them. I'm dirty. I'll wash them so you don't have too." He pulled his head away from me. "Please don't punish me."

I shook my head. "I'm not Brandon. I'm not going to hurt you. Stop thinking I am." I was growing slightly irritated with how he thinks I'm going to hurt him.

"I-I know, Chris. It's just kinda hard."

"Don't wash the sheets, okay?" I kissed his hand.

"Okay."

____

Ricky had come over for a while with Cameron and it was good seeing Devin interacting and smiling.

"How's Kuza doing?" I asked leaning against the counter with a mug of coffee.

"He's doing good. He's about to be a dad again." Ricky replied smiling into his cup.

"You're pregnant?" I whispered.

He nodded softly and smiled bigger. "Found out this morning. I'm excited."

I chuckled. "What's in the mug? You can't have caffeine for like a year."

"Water. That's literally all Kuza will let me drink. That's all I drank with Cameron."

"Does Cameron know?" I set my empty mug in the sink and looked in the living room and saw Devin watching Mickey Mouse with Cameron.

"We're taking him with us to the ultra sound." Ricky sounded happy.

I'm glad he was happy, but I know that if Devin found out he would be crushed.

"Do me a favor and don't tell Devin. I don't want him dissolving. He's lost nine babies." I said sternly looking at Ricky.

"Uh... sure. Yeah, I won't. Hey, I was thinking, do you want to do a double date next week? My mom can watch Cameron."

I looked back at Devin. He needs this. "Yeah, why not? Where?"

"The Italian Oven that just opened."

"Sounds good. I'll talk to Devin." I smiled at Devin when I caught his eye and he smiled back. His smile is so pretty.

"I got to go. I'm gonna go pick up Kuza from work." Ricky said coming around the kitchen into the living room.

He picked up Cameron and hugged Devin.

"We love you." Ricky said leaving.

"We love you too."

I closed the door behind Ricky and tuned around and smiled at Devin.

"So Ricky and Kuza were thinking about doing a double date next week. What do you think?" I pulled him close to me.

He slowly nodded. "Sounds fun." He kissed my cheek.

"You sure you want to go?"

"Yeah, we need to get out some."

Devin's improving and I couldn't be happier.

I kissed him softly and he relaxed in my touch and kissed back. "I love you, Chrissy."

"I love you too, baby."