New story

We're so sorry for the delay on Black & Blue, we've been dealing with alot of family issues. The new chapter should be up momentarily. But here's a snippet of our new story Sex, Drugs, and Money::

"You've woken up." A quiet voice from across the room said.

"What? Who's there? Who is that? Where am I?" Kuza asked, getting scared.

"Daddy will be happy you're awake. You've been sleeping for almost two days. Daddy's gonna be happy!" The voice said sounding cheery.

"Who are you? Please answer me!" Kuza pleaded.

"I can't wait for Daddy to get home. Daddy's gonna be so happy! Daddy's gonna love it! Daddy's gonna love you!" The voice kept saying.

"Who's 'Daddy'?" Kuza asked whispering.

"You're gonna love him! He loves me lots! He doesn't love Devin that much, but he loves me and Daddy Ryan! He'll love you too!"

"Who are you?" Kuza screamed.

The door opened slowly and a tall figure stood in the doorway.

"Ricky, baby, you're not supposed to be in here. You're supposed to be with Daddy and Devin." The figure said lovingly.

"I wanted to see if he would wake up, Daddy." The first voice said.

The figure in the doorway flicked on the light and Kuza was able to see a teenaged boy in a corner of the room smiling at the figure in the doorway. The figure -who was a man- was staring at Kuza.

"You're awake. That's good. Don't pull on that chain or you'll choke yourself." The man said pointing at Kuza's neck.

Kuza hadn't realized it but there was a collar on his neck and a chain attached to the collar and the wall. He felt the walls close in on him as he tried pulling his neck out of the collar. He started to hyperventilate when he couldn't get out.

The man laughed. "Oh Kuza. Freaking out doesn't help. I would know. You can even ask Devin when you meet him."

"How...how do you know my name?" Kuza asked starting to shake.

"Oh, sweetheart. I was married to your father when you were just a baby. You don't remember me?" The man asked

And then it hit him. He'd seen this man before. In his father's pictures in the study. The pictures in the hallway. He was even told there were pictures he couldn't see of this man until he was 18. He'd seen this man in billboards and posters and magazine covers. This man was Chris Cerulli.