♣3♣

Devin

I kept my legs wrapped around Brandon's waist tightly, letting my eyes close for a few moments. Our bodies were bare, connected in the most lustful way possible. I rolled my hips, "G-Gah, Brandon, fuck me!"

"Your wish is my command, Devs," Brandon replied as he kissed my lips, slowly pulling out an inch before pushing back into me. He was big, and I appreciated it immensely that he was so careful.

I gasped when he started to thrust faster, his cock hitting a special spot inside of me that caused me to moan out loudly for him. "Oh, Brandon! H-Hit that again, yes, there! M-Mmf, gimme more!"

He definitely did as I asked. He pinned my arms above my head, then started to fuck me harder, his cock wrecking that sweet spot. I was on the verge of screaming, it felt so damn good.

"Good God, your asshole feels so good around my cock," Brandon moaned breathlessly, moving slightly quicker.

I opened my eyes to look at my lover as he nailed me, a light blush coating my cheeks. Sure, I'd posted many, many pictures of my ass online, but... I dunno, sex airways makes me feel exposed. Especially when I'm bottoming.

My eyes gazed upon the sexy man above me, from his v-line all the way to his chest and face. He flashed a smile, then leaned over me. Our chests touched, hot skin against hot skin. "You're so gorgeous, Devin. I love you."

I gasped when he pushed all the way into me, holding his tip against my prostate. I wiggled and moaned out in pleasure, clenching my already right walls around his dick. "H-Hagh-Brandon~" I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I love you too!"

He started to move again, latching his lips to the crook of my neck. The bedsprings creaked, the headframe bumping the wall as he picked up the pace again.

I felt myself getting closer to my orgasm, a bit embarrassed. Hopefully he wouldn't be upset that I came so quick, the pleasure was just too much. "Brandon! I-I-I'm gonna cum!" I nearly screamed out, throwing my head back as I started to stroke my cock in time with his quick thrusts. "Nn-Nnh! Oh my, oh my Go~God!"

I released over my chest and stomach, my cheeks going pink. Fuck, please don't be embarrassed of me, Brandon...

"F-Fuck, yes!" Brandon moaned as he released his hot, sticky load of cum inside of me. He panted, smiling in satisfaction as he thrusted a bit more to ride off his high.

"N-Nn, Baby," I whined, shaking my head. My ass hurt a little, and I wanted to relax a bit. "Sensitive now."

He pulled out of me, letting the cum dribble from my stretched hole. I moaned, then quickly snuggled close to him, kissing his cheek. "That was the best morning sex ever.."

"I agree, babe. I agree." He replied kissing my forehead. I wanted to just lay there with him and sleep the whole day but his phone ringing ruined that.

"Who is it?" I asked slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Chris. Hello?" He asked putting Chris on speaker.

"Hey there, Brandon. Did you and Devin forget that we have to record today?" Chris asked.

"Oh shit! We'll be there in fifteen minutes." Brandon hung up and shook me. "Babe, come on. I know your tired but we have to go."