Chapter 1

It was the first day of college and several things had already gone wrong. My roommate was already there and had his weird posters scattered on every single wall. They weren't like the posters Net has, either. They were like..the anime type. Which isn't a bad thing, it's just not my thing. And it was on all 4 walls.

The second thing that went wrong was the fact that I dropped my damn phone on the f*cking pavement outside and it shattered the screen. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. I was starting to believe that this place was cursed. My theory only grew when I actually saw my roommate for the first time.

He came in wearing a shirt that had a cat and spongebob on a rainbow. No big deal, do you, main. Then came his rainbow hair, not a big deal, you do you. Then we move on to his purple shorts, no big deal, my boyfriend would have died on the spot because you're wearing hideous shorts, but you f*cking do you. It wasn't his appearance at all. It was the look he gave me.

I was bent over to push my football things under my bed when he opened the door. I stood, greeted him with a charming Brookline Hamilton smile. Then the mother f*cker had the audacity to wrinkle his nose in disgust when he saw me! I was just minding my business, ignoring the face that he looked like a gummy bear on acid, then he judges me!

So now, I was just sitting on my bed, looking down at my shattered phone. Net promised to come tomorrow to help me unpack and such, considering neither of our schools started until Monday. It was Friday at the moment. I wanted so badly to text my loving boyfriend and tell him all about my first day at the dorms.

Gummy bear acid boy walks in as I have my head back, my eyes closed, and I'm groaning loudly. "Damn, football f*ck boy, what's your deal?", he asks before his 5'2 short self climbs onto his bed. I have a short boyfriend, so again, not judging. But now, everything about this human being makes me angry.

"I'm not a f*ck boy, damn acid gummy bear", I spit back and look over at him. He puts a hand on his chest in fake hurt. I roll my eyes and look back to my shattered phone.

"Aw, poor baby broke his phone. I'm sure mommy and daddy will buy you a new one. Or maybe you're whore girlfriend can suck enough d*ck to get the money for it", he smirks. I raise an eyebrow and can't help the amused smile that was spreading onto my face. "What's so funny?".

"Well", I chuckle, not able to control it anymore as I sit up. "My girlfriend is really hot and could make a lot of money if she did go into the sucking business, but she's actually a very talented musician. Oh, and my parents are dead", I shrug. His eyes go wide. "Oh, and another thing". I get off the bed and head for the door. I turn around just before exiting the room. "My girlfriend is actually a guy".

I walk out to go find something to do, considering my phone was demolished. "Brookline!", someone yells from behind me. I stop to turn around and see who it is. It was a girl I had met moving in. She was short and blonde and had a nose ring. "Glad I caught you. What's good, my main bitch?", she asks breathlessly.

I can't help but let out a light laugh. "Not my roommate" I give her a quick hug and pat her back awkwardly. I was never a hugger, only if it was Net. "Where the hell have you been and why are you so damn sweaty?". I peel her off of me and she giggles.

"I gotta tell you something", she says, taking my hand and jumping up and down. "Do you know where we're standing?". I shake my head. She stands and whispers in my ear. "The most secretive insane asylum".

(Acid gummy bear obviously in the picture. Thanks sweeties and I hope you enjoy the NEW FREAKING STORY)