Epilogue

I was now in my final year of college and I couldn't be happier to almost be done entirely with school. I had decided to become a nurse, oddly enough. After I got the classes I needed, I then decided to try out the nursing program and it turns out, it really intrigued me. Now, I'm living in an apartment with my beautiful boyfriend.

Actually, my boyfriend goes to a music college that's only 10 minutes from our apartment. The apartment we live in is right in the middle of the two colleges so we decided it was a perfect fit.

Everything was perfect. I had the love of my life with me and I was almost finished with school. I was excited for the future. I was going to be a nurse, which is just as important as a doctor but you still don't get to do as much as you'd like. Still, I get to actually help people and give them the help they need, and do it with kindness. I was going to somehow avenge the Hamilton name.

I wasn't much. But I know I can change it. All I need is a strong heart and my love by my side and I can take on anything.

_____________________________________________________________

(A/N: THE OFFICIAL END! Thank you all so much for reading and voting and loving this as much as I loved writing it. The epilogue is a bit messy but it's just bringing you up to the rest of their lives. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST POP THEM IN THE COMMENTS AND I WILL ANSWER ASAP. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN SO MUCH! Goodnight to all

And to all, a goodnight)