Chapter 19

"God dammit" I whisper and put my little nose thing back in so I can breathe better. "Why are there so many people in my hospital room? Where's.... Sweater?"

"Who the hell is sweater?", Acid, Bennet, and Malachi seem to say all at the same time. I put my head back and just comment that it's a long story. "I just wanna know what happened? And why do you think I cheated on you?"' Bennet says.

The room started spinning at that moment and I grip the bed sheets as I try to still my self. "I..." I start to black out and my head falls back against the pillow and I'm out like a light.

When I wake up, there are loud and high voices coming from everywhere. I can't open my eyes for some reason. It felt like something was holding me back from waking me up. So I let it take me and fall asleep again.

This time, I dreamed.

Everyone around me was dancing, laughing, swaying, talking. I looked down at my clothing, considering it seemed to be sticking to me and slightly uncomfortable. I was in a suit. A gray suit with a light blue tie. "What the hell?" I whisper to myself.

I look around and my eyes land on a beautiful woman with the longest hair and the most beautiful smile. A smile that you couldn't help but smile back to. My momma. I start walking towards her but suddenly people start surrounding me like some sort of shield. "Excuse me" I say, softly at first. But when my mother starts moving, my voice gets louder. "Move!". But no one moved or even told me what was going on.

Suddenly, a voice booms from behind me. "Aren't you coming?". I turn around quickly. It was my baby. The boy I've loved and love got what seems like a million years. He was also wearing a suit.

When he sees me turned towards him, he grins a wide grin. "Let's go get married!", he yells. Before I can react, he grabs my hand and starts running.

I wake with a start and sit completely up in the bed. I look beside me to see Net, reading a comic book. I groan and rub my eyes as I lay back down, once again trying to find my breath. "What're you doing here?" I groan at him.

He puts the book on my bed and scoots the chair closer. "I didn't cheat on you", is all he says. I glance down at the bed and chew on my bottom lip. "Baby. Look at me. I didn't not cheat on you", he grabs my chin gently and forces me to look at him.

I couldn't stop the tears that started coming. The tears I held back for so long as my chest starts heaving. Bennet climbs onto the bed beside me and wraps his arms around my neck, forcing me to him as I cry. "I saw the pictures". Suddenly, he goes still. "Don't tell me it's true".

"You saw a picture?", he asks, still brushing my hair with his hand. I mumble an "mhm" and sniffle. He sits up and looks at me. "Can I see it?".

Malachi walks in with a coffee in his hand. "Can you get me my phone?" I point to the bag on the floor. Apparently the nurse had taken my belongings and clothes and put them in it. He hands Net the coffee before digging in the bag.

He grabs my cell phone and looks at Bennet. "You've got a good one. Or had. Such a shame you f*cked it up" he says, causing Bennet to roll his eyes and take a drink of the coffee that was handed to him. "Hey. That's mine!".

"Not anymore" Net gets up and grabs the phone from him and scrolls through the messages. "I didn't f*ck it up. I would never do that". He shakes his head and continues to scroll.

He finds the message and raises his eyebrow. "This was for a play" he confirms, causing me to lay down even more. Of course it was for a play. Why was I so f*cking stupid? I should have known he would never cheat on me.

"The thing is..." Bennet continues. "This number belongs to Atrix. Why would he try to start shit?".

(A/N: ATRIX WAS FROM BMB! Hope you enjoyed!!)