Chapter 7

Bennet looked at me, fear filling the look in his eyes. I run a hand through my hair. Everyone started gathering around grass area, just like before. Hopefully, it won't be as dramatic as last time.

    Bennet chews on his bottom lip and looks around. "Stay in this area! No one leaves until they're told that they can!", an officer announces. I tighten my hand around Net's hand and he looks at me again. "Everyone just relax. Take a seat. Everything is alright, we just need to keep everyone in one area, please". His voice was softer now, and his eyes seemed to land on my scared boyfriend.

    The officer walks away and I sit down on the grass, pulling Bennet down with me. I wrap my arm around him. "I'm sorry" I whisper to him and he puts his face in my arm. "Let's talk about something else. Something other than what's going on right now. What kind of music are you listening to now?".

   He looks up at me and smiles softly. "I was on Tumblr recently and I saw a Larry Stylinson post so my One Direction blood refilled my veins. So I've been listening to a little of Louis' new tune. And some old One Direction songs. I also really like ukulele music now", he replies, rambling slightly and softly.

   "Ukulele music, hm?", I ask him, holding him tighter when I see the officer return. He nods before digging in his pocket and getting out his phone. When he unlocked his phone, a ton of notifications popped up. I raise an eyebrow. Either something was wrong, or my boyfriend was suddenly popular. "Something wrong?".

   He shakes his head and unlocks his phone. "It's just my drama friends. I'm thinking about trying out for the play. Like, for an actual part. Not just behind the scenes", he says, smiling to himself as he replies to someone named Corey. I feel a ping of jealously but brush it off quickly. He was mine. He would always be mine.

    He typed away on his phone while I just chewed on my thumb nail. Something was eating me on the inside, but I didn't know what it was. It was a fear, but I wasn't sure what I was afraid of. Not a fear for myself, a fear of someone else.

   I wasn't sure what I was until I saw Acid jogging towards me. We let Charlotte go to the restroom on her. I immediately let go of Bennet and stand up. He doesn't seem to react, too enveloped in his phone. "Tell me you saw her and she's okay" I instantly say.

   "I did. She was going into the basement of the dorms..." he says. The loud murmuring begins and we turn our heads to see.

   Charlotte was covered in blood...but the worst part? She was smiling about it.