Chapter 5

I jump up, the blankets still over my shoulders. I wrap my arms tightly around Net breathe in his scent. "My baaaaby", I whisper against his skin. He let's out a soft laugh and I let go and put a hand on his cheek.

    "Hi my honey", he smiles and looks into my eyes. He looks around the room and his eyes widen at the sight of the sleeping blonde girl in my bed. "Oh.. I didn't mean to wake your friend there". He looks at me with a slightly sad expression.

    "She's still sleeping, no harm done" I pick up something from the floor and throw at her. She groans and stirs slightly. "Now she's awake. How was your trip here?".

   He continued to look at her, then looked at Acid whom was also looking back at him. "You do look like a super hero", Acid whispers, his eyes not moving from Net. "We heard that you were fearless and we couldn't wait to meet you". Net just nodded slowly, still completely confused.

  Char throws the blankets off of herself and stands. "Back off, Acid. Give the boy some space", she yawns and heads for the door. Net moves out of her way and puts his bags on the floor, then sits on the edge of my bed, looking around. "I'm gonna go pee. No I don't need anyone's assistance".

   She throws the door open and walks out. "Looks like you got everything unpacked without me", Net says, continuing to look around the room. He then looks over at me. I shrug and sit beside him, wrapping both arms around him.

   "Acid, did you know that my boyfriend here is a piano rock star?", I ask, looking over at the rainbow haired boy. He shakes his head and climbs back into his bed.

   "I was not aware that such thing existed", he replies. "Tell me more. I wanna hear all about your love story".

   "Well, it was the first week of my senior year and the first week of Bennet's freshman year. We were in drama and the teacher said that Bennet here had something he could bring to the class. He was a piano Rockstar. So, of course I doubted it. Then he proved me wrong", I explain, looking over at Bennet and giving him a long kiss on the cheek. His cheeks turn red and he looks away.

    We continue to tell Acid some of our love stories. Such as the story of our first kiss, the locker story, all the cute and beautiful things. We left out the horror story of the woods, even though that was what really made my love a super hero. He saved my life.

    We talked for a bit longer before I left Bennet and Acid alone and I went to shower. I give Net a brief kiss, grab some clothes and a towel, then head for the showers.

   I take a quick and hot shower before getting out and doing the rest of my routine. I style my hair before walking out of the bathroon, back to where my love was awaiting me.

   I opened the door to see Bennet on one bed and Acid on the other, but they were facing each other. "That's....strange", Net was saying. I walk in and close the door behind me.

   "What's strange?", I ask. Then I notice Acid's white face. He looked freaked out.

    "The Asylum wasn't in the college at all, it was in these dorms", Acid says.

                     ____________

   (A/N: This chapter actually really sucks but I hope you enjoyed!)