Chapter 13

-A/N: CAN WE PRETEND ITS FRIDAY IN THIS OKAY THANK YOU-

    I was completely livid. I had so many emotions coursing through every ounce of my body and I couldn't pin point any of them. It felt like things were crushing down on me. This boy was my life, and now this comes up.

   "Brook?", Acid says. I look up at him and he sees my angry tears. He gets up and comes to sit beside me. He sees the picture and puts a hand over his mouth in shock. "Oh, Brook. Maybe...maybe it's nothing, right? Maybe it was taken out of context?".

   I throw my phone on the floor and walk out of the dorm. I wasn't sure there I was going to go but I wanted to be alone at that moment. My world was cracking and crumbling and I had no way to stop it.

   I found myself just walking without purpose or aim of destination. I just wanted to be alone for the moment. I look to the ground and let my feet find their own way.

    I end up just going to the grass area and sitting down under a tree. "Why is everything so f*cked up?", I whisper and sigh. I put my head back and close my eyes. But my peace, or my attempt at peace quickly comes to an end when I hear someone yelling my name.

   I look over to see Malachi running over to me. "Hey pretty boy. What's up?", he sits beside me. He had a little plastic baggy with him and I lean closer to get a closer look. "It's carrots.  I'm healthy now". I wrinkle my nose and shake my head. "To each their own, you alright?".

   I run a hand through my hair and sigh. "Not really. Just relationship stuff that I thought I'd never have to deal with", I reply, causing him to nod in understanding. I look over at him, trying to figure out if I could vent to him.

     "Happens to the best of us..." he sighs. "So what is it? The person is refusing to visit? They missed their 8 PM Skype call?", he puts his head back and looks at me.

    "He kissed another person", I state without any hesitation. I don't even look over to see his reaction.

  "A boy...?", he asks.

  I nod. "Yep, he kissed a boy and someone sent a picture to me. It's actually really f*cked up because he told me he wasn't going to visit any more because of what was going in here. It scared him, or some shit. But I think this was the real reason. There was someone else", I say, finally admitting it to myself and Malachi.

   "Dude, forget him. You're hot, you're young. We're hot, we're young. Let's go to this party tonight and raise some hell. Are you down or are you going to just sulk forever?", he asks. I look over at him for a second, then smirk.

   "Hell yes", I reply.

  Tonight, I was going to get my revenge on Bennet.