Chapter 3

"Shiiiiit!", I yell as the knife comes in contact with my flesh, basically cutting my thumb off. It really only cut my thumb a little but it still hurt. So there's no difference.

    "Language, f boy", Acid gummy bear says. He was sitting on his bed, his back resting on the head rest. I raise an eyebrow and look back at him. He looks up at me with the same expression. "What? I don't appreciate filthy language in my dorm room. I'm quite religious". I hold in a laugh.

   "Really?", I point to one of his posters, in which had a naked cartoon girl on it, with...tentacles. "What the actual f*ck even is that? Why are her boobs even censored? They're obviously there...why is there porn cartoon on my walls?", my voice was starting to come out as more of a whine.

   "Okay, okay. Maybe I'm not religious. You're just so freaking whiney", he says as he grabs a book from his bed side table. "Also, it's called Hentai. Which means a subgenre of the Japanese genres of manga and anime, characterized by overtly sexualized characters and sexually explicit images and plots". I raise another eyebrow and he just looks down.

    "I can appreciate someone with a hobby and passion", I turn back around to care for my injured thumb. "So, we've been here for almost a day. I think we should know more about each other".

   It was almost 11 at night and the both of us were still up. I was usually the one to go to sleep early, which usually made my boyfriend mad, and usually called for him not talking to me the next morning. But that only lasted for a couple minutes.

    "Well, I'm not one of those people  who have a lot of important and cool traits to. I just like to watch Anime drink juice", he shrugs. I nod and shrug. "I'm not the one to play sports. I use to play soccer when I was a tiny child".

    "Soccer is fun" I smile and get my apple and chomp on some apple and sit down on my bed. "I've played football for a really long time. Since I was small, actually. It's never been about popularity or fame. It was just about me. Nothing else". I look over at him and see the corner of his lips twitch. Maybe he was coming around with me.

    "Alright" he says, and puts his head back. "Is there anything else special about you that I should know? Tell me about this whore girlfriend who isn't actually a whore and isn't actually a girl". I let out a soft laugh as I cross my long legs.

     "He's good, really good. He should be coming tomorrow to get everything together with me", I say, causing him to look around the clean and unpacked room. "Okay, okay. I told him I needed help but then cleaned it so we could use the time to spend together. He doesn't know that though".

     "Oh, so your boyfriend is coming over tomorrow? Do you want me to leave the room? Is he staying the night?", he asks. His questions seemed genuine, not like he was being sarcastic like before.

   "I'm pretty sure he's staying the night, but he won't mind you in here at all. I wouldn't you want you to have to leave your own dorm anyway", I reply, causing him to smile softly.

    All of a sudden, loud police ambulance sirens go off. I jump off the bed and so does acid. We take off running out of the door, out to the grass area outside. The area was already swarmed with people wanting to know what was going on.

    I stand at a tree, acid beside me. The voices around us seem to get louder as a paramedic wheels out a body from the college. "Oh shit" I hiss to Acid. "The blonde girl I was with....she" I put a hand over my mouth as I begin to actually remember what happened. I had left her there and now that could be her.

    "BROOKLINE!", someone yells. I turn my head and the blonde girl whom I thought was dead 2 seconds ago, runs towards me. She was breathing heavily. "He- he was in the room. I found him". She was crying, sobbing actually. "He was dead in the basement...someone..or something killed him".