Chapter one

Emilee my name is Emilee, 17 years of age and the rest you'll learn along the way.....

*Phone Lights Up*

Dylan:  Morning Beautiful, Time to wake up and enjoy this amazing summer break. Meet me outside in an hour. Love you xox

Me: Morning boo, cya downstairs xox

Dylan: Don't I get a I love you?

Me: Oh sorry I love you too xox

Its only friggin 9:30am and im already having to get up from bed, Great No sleep ins for Emilee yay.

My sarcasm make me laugh as to im a Weird person. I put on some Denim shorts and a White shirt saying " I would " as a quote of One directions song I would. I fling my make-up bag on the bed, Grabbed my mascara and eyeliner to add a touch of Chic kind of look and put my black Havana's on and put my hair in a messy-bun and left downstairs.

I get downstairs and saw his car I Leave my apartment and walk towards him leaning against the car with a disappointed look on his face.

Me: Hey babe, Whats wrong??

Dylan: Hey gorgeous, nothing is wrong, I just missed you a lot.

Me: It hasn't even been more than 24 hours boo.

Dylan: Yes that's like forever.

He opens the car door for me and I hopped in.

Dylan: I love you.

Me: I love you too.

 Dylan: Don't say that 

Me: Say what?

 Dylan: Don't say "I love you too" after I say "I love you". 

Me: Why? 

Dylan: Cause it feels like when you say "I love you too" it feels like your just saying that! 

Me: Okay okay? I love you Dylan.  

We have always fought over stupid little things, that hardly ever makes a difference it just makes us have arguments over things. Its annoying most the times.