Chapter thirty

Emilees P.O.V

We have just landed and arrived at the house we are staying at. It is beautiful. Its along the beach, The rooms are beautiful, everyroom has a balcony and a bathroom and toilet. Each of the boys have their own room each but calum and i share. I dont mind that, its just that i feel guilty. I give my self a tour around the house, then i find another lounge room which leads to a pool and beach chairs and a mini water fall. I make myself comfortable and lay on the beach chairs. I take out a phone calum lended me to borrow since i still havent got a new one yet. I log on to twitter and check my notifications, Which is full of hate, threats and death messages. I am so over these messages:

@Calum_ismybabe- You can go die bitch, @Calum5SOS has always been mine, so dont steal him away!

@Biggest5SOSFAM- Kill yourself, Go drown, Go dig a whole and fall in. The boys will NEVER LOVE YOU UGLY SLUT.

@KEISHALEE5SOS- I think that calum is fugly, but you just make it even worse. Fat Ugly Skank.

I'm so over it, I need to cool down. I look at the pool, then slide my top over my head. Which only leave me in my Red stripes bikini top and shorts. I didnt really care so i just dove straight into the pool. The water running on my face, cold dripplets run down my body and a surface. I rub the water away from my eyes and i see a figure on the chair i was sitting on. Michael. He just casually laid there in his shorts and shirtless. He had a nice body, but mind you all of them do! He removes his glasses and raises he eyebrows wondering what i was staring at. I shake my head and laugh. He offers me a towel but i refuse, I crossed my arms over the concrete along the side of the pool. Michael and i had a chat, we were there for a while talking and getting to no each other. He soon pointed through the glass window to where calum was standing watching through the window while talking to luke who was on the couch. I got out of the pool and stood along the side.

I started screaming.

Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Michael get it off me!!

Michael: *rushes over* What?!?!

He comes closer to me to see whats wrong, calum quikly glanced over and i winked telling him its nothing serious. Michael was standing infront of me, so i took the chance and pushed him in the water. As soon as i pushed him in he grqbbed my arm and draged me in as well. We both surfaced and laughed our heads off. He splashed me right in the eye which really hurt, I started crying and he swam over. I reached out my arms and drowned him under as an advantage to get outof the pool. But i was too slow he dragged me under too. I rose out of the water from ractically drowning then luke came out in undies running and screaming

Luke: Dr fluke is on his way dont worry emilee.

I started laughing, but then calum came out full dressed. I splashed him and then he frowned. I kept splashing him till he was exsaturated. He had a blank expression on his face his he took his shirt off, And GAWD DAMN he was HAWT! then he threw his beanie and took his pants off. Ran up and splashed us all. Soon followed by Ashton with undies on and a cape.

I laugh thinking could this day possibly get any better. Hahahaa. I hop out of the pool sitting along side watching the boys fight around like little kids. Calum swims over and calls time out for him, He stands below me pulling himself up and kisses my lips. We just stayed there looking into each others eyes.

I really really like calum, I just dont want him to get hurt. By me, or troubles with dylan.

Calum: Babe, you no that i'll do anything for you right? and i really really realllllyyyyyy like you too, that i dont want to lose you!

Me: Whoops did i say that out loud. Hahahaha love you calpal.

Calum: Calpal? ok then?

Me: I dont know, your just calpal youre nickname is cal and your everyones pal.

Calum: Did you just friend zone me?

Me: Maybe? haha joking i love you

Calum: love you more.

He makes my heart flutter it feels like its going to explode. Well it probably already has. I'm starting to wrinkle on my fingers so i get out and head to the shower in our room.

Ugh i love that, OUR room. It makes me feel so much more Loved.

I walk through the room and calums suitcases are already scattered everywhere, I thought that wouldve been me but i guess not. I open the door to the shower and turn the hot water on, I hop in and remove my clothes ( Im such a slut, showering with no clothes) I hear ratteling so i open the shower curtain but enough just so you can see my head. Nothings rhere but calum sitting on a chair next to the door. WAIT WHAT?

Me: Um calum baby? What are you doing in here? I thought i locked the door?

Calum: Um im in hear cause i want to have a shower, And emi-boo This is my house i have the keys to the doors remember?!

Me: Oh right! Could you at least wait outside. then.

Calum: hmmm, not really. Pweaseeeeeeeee I wont look

He look at me with these puppy cutes and pouted, it was so adorable.

Calum: Heard that!

Oh shit, All i want is a shower. A peaceful shower. Alone.

Calum: well thats kinda harsh dont you think?! ahhahaha

Ugh, Boogely woogely choclate topped bed sheets.

Calum: Now that would be interesting.

Ughhhhhh, Im just going to give in and let him shower with me. But wait i have a shower curtain so he cant see. So, i carried on showering and after like 5 minutes i literally forgot he was there and i started singing. Im really bad. Like really really bad.

Me: We just gotta get out, we just gotta get out.... I feel so damn lost and it comes with a cost being alone...

Calum: Woah youre really good, and thats my favourite part.

Me: i forgot you were in here. And i not good, also its only your favourite because its your part.

Calum: exactly.

He chuckled then stood up, I thought he was leaving but he actually ended up walking towards me. He asked for permission to see my face for a few seconds.

Me: Yas darling?

Calum: I'm not that stupid to shower with you dont worry i respect womens needs of privacy, so with that i'll now leave till you finish.

Me: Thanks baby, you couldve done that 10 minutes ago... One more thing before you walk out.

Calum: Yas princess?

Me: Come closer..... Closer........ Closerrrrr

He walked closer and closer till he was just a cm away from me, I kissed him on the lips and he smiled and walked out.