Chapter four

*Days later*

I woke up at nine, and it is now 10 o'clock am, I don't know what to do, I just ate breakfast, cleaned up, got changed and now there is noting to do apart from waiting for Dylan Which sounds creepy, Really creepy. Hahaha so I looked around for a book to read and instead I found a photo album, its cover was a plain black smooth leather cover and iside it was made into like a blog/diary form. The first thing I saw in it was ME. All the photos on that page was Me, Mostly photos I haven't seen.

I saw a photo of me at the snow park, That was the day Dylan took me out on our Bestfriend anniversary on the 19th of September. That photo is when I was 15 I was building a snow man, He must of took it then. I saw another photo of me at the beach standing along the waters edge looking into the sunset.

All these photos are of me. There was one page in that whole booklet I found of us two. There were photos of us when we went to mountain climbing, And there was a photo were we had linked arms with duck faces when we went on a school vacation to Hawaii, There was also a photo were he brought two front row tickets too 5 seconds of summers concert for my birthday and My favourite is When we were at his grandma's house last year... I was taking a photo of him standing up near the sky and Were he was taking a photo of me sitting below him near the green grass.

I was so caught up in the moments of reading through the album, I didn't realise that Dylan was home eating my un-touched sandwiches and watching me. *Click* My head shot up and saw him with a camera in his free hand taking a pic, He is so adorable.

Dylan: Hey there princess

Me: Oh, Hey there dylan

Dylan: So I see your reading my book of-

Me: Of me! haha yeah I am, and im freaked out at it but its Cute hahahah

Dylan: Well that's why it says Do Not Read at the front! haha

Me: where- Oh yeah sorry, I guess I didn't see that sorry-

Dylan: why are you sorry? I guess if its practically about YOU then I don't really mind. And you look cute in that t-shirt of mine I never really suited it anyway. Wanna go get some lunch?

Me: Yeah thanks hah and sure since you at my lunch!

We both got in his car, and went to a lunch restaurant. We got out of the car and I saw Dylan giggling, he is such a girl I say in my head, Soon realising im still in his clothes. A grey shirt saying "Blink 182 " and my black skinny jeans I put on with my black converses. Hmmm Im hungry so I went in anyways.