Chapter twenty six

Two days past and now im at the airport surrounded by fans, screaming fans.

I gripped onto Emilee's waist and pull her close, So she don't get hurt.

A few fans pulled her back and tugged onto her and her clothes, I can tell she was hurt so I picked her up bridal style and carried her the rest of the way.... Her smile was so pretty, and her brown curls bounce as I take each step. I picked clothes out for her this morning, It was a 5sos tank top and some black skinny jeans.

When I picked her up I heard a few "Aww's" and some "eww's", I couldn't help it so I called luke from behind me, I gave Emilee to him, now he was holding her bridal style. I walk over to the fans..

Fans #1: Ew, calum you deserve better! Like me, im way more than she could ever be.

More fans: Oh shut up you bit**, That girl is gorgeous, im mean look at her curls and her big brown eyes. And if calum is happy then we are happy, so fcuk up!

Me: Excuse me, But that girl over there is the one I love, the one I cherish, the one I want to be with for the rest of my life, and She may not be what you but to me she is more than I could ever ask for.

Fans #1: Pftt, whatever I never liked you any ways. Like why are you even here or in the band I mean their hot and your like Not!

I am actually hurt by comments like these but I hold back... Just as I was about to say something else someone spoke, Well screeched being that they are on the megaphone:

Michael: Ok, fans This girl we are with is Emilee. Emilee-rae. And calum is absolutely happy with her, So are the band. She has been with us for a while now and I would appreciate it if you would accept the fact that she is in our lives, Due to Well Cunts like her Ex- Best friend! So please shush Thank you!

I look at luke who isn't holding Emilee anymore. I mouth to him where is Emilee and he told me she's doing something. Our flight is delayed by an hour so we decide to stick around, I heard Emilee's voice from somewhere, She was quite loud actually. I turn to she her standing tall ontop of a chair. I turns on the mega phone a says....

Emilee: Um hello everyone ( You hears screams saying Hiiii and Heyy)

Um, Yeah hello. Im Emilee and I um here To clear things up a little. So i'll start with

My name is Emilee, Emilee - rae Jennifer Mc Kanner, Im 17 years of age. Many of you's are probably wondering why am I here with 5sos?! Right, well since we have an hour to spare.... I got someone to get some snacks for you's while I am here. Well, I met 5sos at a restaurant because My ex- bestfriend Organised a meeting with 5sos as a gift to me.... I spent that day with them and 1D... But some dramatic incident happened and lately my ex- bestfriend has been threatening us all... I really didn't want the boys to get involved but I guess now they are. I am not be pretty, fit, gorgeous or anything compares to you all, The boys love you all so much. I -I j-just wanna say (  Emilee started to tear up so I went near her and picked her up from the chair and put her down to cuddle with her. Ashton came and took the megaphone from her hands. She wraps her arms around my torso so tight, I wrap my arms around her neck and out my chin on her head.)

Ashton: She guys... Arent they perf.... Now if you think they should go out I wanna hear you scream as loud as you can... Ready? 1........................2.........................3 GO!

To be honest there was actually ALOT of screams, It was actually really loud. I hear Emilee slightly chuckle abit and turn to face me. I look into her big brown eyes, and wipe away her tears with my thumbs. I cup her hands in my hands and bring them up to my lips, as softly kiss the surface or her fingers. I Break the glaze of staring into her eyes, and turn her around so my amrs are wrapped around her stomach and her arms are leaned against mine. By this point fans are awing and taking pic's. I look down at Emilee and put my glasses on her and my snapback.

Surprisingly she jumps and turns around, And does this little dance wear she waves her hands in the air and wiggles her body. I started to laugh, and so did the fans.

She quickly ran to me pecked my lips and ran off to luke. She started to whisper to him and he started nodding. She ran back to me and cuddled me.... I felt her hand raise behind my back and........

Emilee's P.O.V:

Calum and I hugged for what seemed like forever, but it was only a few minutes. I feel him reach for his snapback and he places his glasses and snapback onto me and cuddles me from behind. I giggle because I have a plan.

I jump out of calums arms, and turn around facing him.

I put my arms in the air and start waving them like I just didn't care, and wiggled my body around.

Calums facial expressions were flawless, He just started laughing and so  did the fans.

*DING* I have a plan, only because luke and I had planned this earlier before we arrived.

I rand up to calum peck him in the lips and ran over to luke who was sitting on the stairs on the plane.

I whispered in his ear on what we planned earlier. He agreed and then I ran back over to calum and gave him a big sloppy hug on what i'm about to do. I look over to luke who has a plastic plate of whipped cream, and a strawberry for decoration, Then I look over to ashton and Michael who have the same, But they are standing behind their security guards. I reach my hand out and looks frowns his eyes. I break from our hug and splatt the plate all over his face. I look over to ashton and Michael, They were about to splatter it on the guards but it back fired the guards stopped the plate and squished it on there face.

I look at calum, Calum looks at me. Damn he's hot!

I raise my index finger at scope some whipped cream of his face and licked it. Than grabbed a strawberry and fed it to him.

Calum seemed cool with it. But I wonder why?!

I heard a fan say I dare Luke to lick of thee cream on calums face.

I smirk at the fan, and she winks at me!

So I convinced luke to lick calums face, Calum did not like this at all but he continued screaming like a little girl screaming " No. Not the face" Everyone starts laughing.

I then realise that luke has abit of cream on his face from calum, Michael and ashton has been whipped and I'm safe for NOW!

Ha, Lets see what this trips brings us. Hopefully peace.

Michael: Its official, It is now prank week!

WTF!?! prank week, doesn't sound nice. Especially on what ive just done to them. Woops.