Chapter fourteen

{Authors note:

I would just like to quickly say Thank you to my readers, may not be much readers but it sure does mean a lot to me. I appreciate everything. Also I would love to hear your feed back, So I could decide wether or not I should keep going :) thanks again!! xx 

P.s- This is specially dedicated to a special person, For inspiring me to continuing this story, and for politely sharing it with her friends Thank you xx}

Luke: Now that's a picture to take *Click* Im tweeting this like totz! 'waving his hands like a girl'!

Niall: I think we should wake em' up yeh? *I could hear is Irish accent, Its so cute!*

Louis: Oh for goodness sake just wake em' up already! *Throws pillows at us*

Im guessing zayn and liam knew I was up because they quickly pulled me  up by my arms before getting attacked with pillows! Calum woke up in a shock, with his fist clenched raised as if he had a bad dream! He opened his eyes and realised that it was only just a dream.

Louis: Woah lad calm down, Its just pillows!

Calum: ....

I had this feeling that rushed through my body to my throat, I quickly ran up stairs to find a toilet. I f you didn't guess, yes I was vomiting. I could hear the boys reactions down stairs like "Is she ok?" and " What happened?". I heard foot steps thomping up the stairs as if they were rushing up! It was calum!

Calum: Are you ok? Emilee? I can hear you vomiting? ......

Calum: Knock Knock.... D o you wanna build a snow man, Doesn't have to be a snow man, Come out the door, Come out and talk?

I giggle at how he tries to help, But really? Frozen? hahaha..

Me: Go away calum!

Calum: Ok byee...!

Calum: serious though are you ok?

Me: I don't want you to see me like this!

Me: Cover your eyes then!

Calum: Ok, Come out now!

I done what he said I came out, As what I said He covered his eyes! He showed me to the bathroom door, An just leaned against the door frame watching me through the mirror. H e was holding my toothbrush and generously lent it back to me. Wow. What a gentlemen. I brushed my teeth and looked at my self in the mirror, Mostly in disgrace of my poor ability of prettiness. Calum leaned forward planted a kiss on my face, and left. As much as I don't want him to leave I accepted that and washed my face. I sighed And reached into my pocket for my phone, but then remembering what happened to it, And that whole scenario Flashbacks, Started!

Calum returned without speaking Lent me a towel and My bag I had packed and kissed me on the nose. I had blushed once again, I really need to get that under control!