Chapter nineteen

Calum: So im taking you out on a date right? So im scared you wont like what I have planned so I um was wondering you still have a chance to back out!

Me: Hhaha aw babe, I wouldn't back out even if luke made me! *Pointing at luke who is watching out the window*

Luke: I'LL COME AFTER YOU IF OU HURT MY BABY! EM, DONT HURT HIM -.-

Me: I PROMISE YOU LUKE I WOULDNT PLAN ON IT!

Me: so were we heading?

Calum: that is a surprise! so i'm going to blindfold you, and carry you to our destination because I am muscle man and ab cab! M'kay? *Blind folds me*

Me: Ok, this is dark! And you're not muscle man or Ab cab man hah, You're my man!

There was this silence, I knew I shouldn't say things out loud. Calum put me back down, and took the blindfolds off. Shit, He is going to say No, or some rejection! what have I done! I don't want to ruin things with us already!

Calum: Actually I was kinda hoping you would say that because I like you Emilee, I like you a lot! I would never reject you, And you didn't ruin everything, you actually made it better!

I open my eyes and see him standing there looking directly at me!

Me: Hah I wasn't suppose to say that out loud. I like you too, Like a lot! haha.

Luke: So are you's going or what?

Calum: Oh piss off luke hahah I'm trying to have a moment here!

An Idea popped into my head, Im going to make luke jealous hahahahah yes!

Me: hey calum?

Calum: Yes beautif-

I leaned in and kissed him, right on the lips! He kissed back, He kissed me back omg. He cups my head between his hands, I giggle realising how big his hands are against my face! We both stop and pressed our foreheads together and smile. I look at luke and his jaw shaped was shaped in an O shape! Funniest thing ever, And this time ashton was there- Wait videoing you serious! I poke my tongue out and was blindfolded again.

I was picked up bridal style, Calum walked for about less than a minute, Then he stopped! I heard voices of drunk people I think?