Chapter twenty eight

Ashtons P.O.V

We all went to sleep, long flight ahead. It was actually quite for the first time in forever.

Just as i got my eyes closed, my body rested and comfortable after so many hours... I heard emilee panicking and shaking calum. She screams out my name a few times but i dont take notice till i open my eyes. Luke and Michael are there trying to wake calum up.

I rush over and see that calum is screaming, shaking and really badly sweating.... He is actually tenseing up and clinching his fists, its quite scaring cause yanno he is quite muscular (In a brother like way).

Emilees face is so red, she's stsarting to tear up. So being the eldest i take over, I tell luke to take emilee to get some water and i ask michael to help me wake calum up from his dream, Which was a mission.

Emilee's P.O.V

I'm really kind of nervous, the plane is ready to take off and this is my first time. I havent told the boys that yet they dont need to know. My phone lights up, a message pops up.

Unknown number: Where sis you disapear to btich!

I look at the message, I literally have no care for this person so i turn my music up louder and close my eyes hoping i can make this flight. Calum is next to me, I out my hand on his lap and he softly lays his hand on mine. Rubbing his thumb in circles on my hand.

My heart beat fatstens as we a racing down the lane. I sqeeze my eyes tight and my hands grip tensed...

We are now up in the air, sawing through the clouds with beautiful ocean wawter below. I take out my earphones and look over to calum. He keeps groaning and moving. After a few minutes he start wriggleling in his seat and softly crying. It must be a nightmare. I went to get up to go get a water but once i left my seat he starte screaming out my name.

Calum: Emilee! Dont leave i love you.

Ashton: Wtf!

Luke: Hah bad dream.

Calum: Please dont leave. No, help me!!!

Calum: Nooooooooooooooo!

He kept saying the same things over and over again. I went back over and then he wriggled really bad it looked like a seizuer, I put my hands on his arms trying to calm him down, but then he became worse. I was worried and i didnt no what to do so i called out to ashton and the boys. Luke rushed over immediately and followed by michael. We all called out to ashton a few times becasue he was still sleeping.

Ashton rushes over, Luke has his arms around me trying to calm me down and michael is near calum.

A few minutes pass and ashton steps up, he told luke to go get some water and then luke and i went. Michael and ashton start to shake calum softly, Calum was all red, his veins stuck out from his arms and hands. His eyebrows frowned and his jaw clenched. All i could think was, I cant lose him, I can not lose another person i love. Everytime i love someone so much they get hurt. Jamie, My dad, I cant lose calum. Whether its a break up or death i can not lose him, He means to much to me.

Lukes P.O.V

Ashton tole me to take emilee to go get some water for calum. I wrap my arms around her as she holds her arms around my body tight. I pour a cup of water for emilee, and turn around.

She was sitting in my chair with her knees tucked up to her chin. She was crying so bad, It made me feel bad. I go up to her and wipe her tears away with my thumb and press her head to my chest to hold her. A place a kiss on he forehead as she sniffles. I look into her eyes and she stares back with watery eyes and red cheeks. I see she is tyring to say something but cant.

Ashton calls us over, calum is starting to wake up. I pick emilee up bridalstyle and carry her over. Her eyes are clenched up together. I lean my head lower and softly whisper in her ear that calum is slowly waking up, Her eyes shot open straight away. She lifts her head up and looks at calum whos eyes are slowly rising. I giggle at how fast her eyes opened. She softly smiled, and her eyes grew bigger by the moment. I look towards calum and his hands are shaking but he tryings to find something. Emilee reaches her hand out and holds it tight, and seals it with a kiss. A smile appeared on calums face, and emilee's. I put emilee down and walk to the bathroom.

I lock the door and turn to the mirror. I turn the cold tap on and splash water on my face. I stare deeply into my reflection and tell my self, No i cant have feelings for her. I keep telling myself silly things that i know that cant be cured, My emotions, My feelings, My heart and mind cant be controlled but i'll learn and find away. Ill do anything to keep my mates happy, We are all brothers with a bond no one can break. So that isnt going to start with me. I hope. Ugh, I got to frustrated with all my thoughts and punch the bench. I shake my hand in pain because it really hurt, omg, im so stupid. I take one more glance iinto the mirror and say what about me do girls not like, Why does no one like me. Is it because i dont have a lip piercing, or ripped jeans, or a big long qiff, or a sexy body because if it is I'll work hard to get all those things. Because all i want is to be loved.