Chapter thirty three

Emilees P.O.V
OH SHIT!
After Michael announced Dylan everyone silenced.
I couldn't eat the rest of my dinner so I scrapped my leftovers in the disposer and walked up to Calum's and my room.

I barely can think, eat or sleep.

I hear a faint knock at the door, and I tell them to come in.
Its calum.
Calum: Babe? Babe are you ok?
Me: Hey.
Calum: Bab- babe I have promised you that I will do whatever it takes to keep you safe, I will give my life up for you. I will spend my life with you, and forever it shall be. I love you emilee.

I start to cry now, my eyes water up and my body curls into a ball. I sway back and forth, til I feel a hand rubbing my back.
I slowly start to calm down. Breathe in, Breathe out. Breath slow but not to slow. Phew.

-

I wake up in calums arms. I look around and it's night time.

I get up and walk around the clothes to the bedroom door.

I walk down the stairs trying to not bother the boys sleeping on the couch and I tip-toe to the fridge.

I pour a glass of water and chug it down.
I sit my glass down and pull myself up to the bench. I sit there for a few minutes staring into the bare moonlight...

I have thoughts.

Thoughts telling me go and thoughts telling me to stay.

But It would be better if I left, left early so no one would know... But I think not, stay for a little longer.

-

Whats done, is done. I'm going to stay and see how this goes.

I check the time and it says
11:23pm

Wow, that late?

I shrug and head back to the stairs to go back to bed. As I was walking towards the stairs I see a shadow speed past the window. My head turns and nothing was there, so I continue to walk up the stairs.

But, when I got up the stairs and went into mine and Calum's room lights were shining into our room.

I quickly run into bed and hide myself into Calum's body.

The lights turned off, and I heard whispering.

-

For a few hours now strange things have been happening. Really strange things actually.

-

It's now 5:38am and I wake up.

No one is in bed so I tie my hair up into a bun and walk downstairs.

Me: Calum? Babyyy? Calliie-boo?

No one answered, strange. Very strange. Hmmm....