Chapter nine

We are all at the park. Harry, Luke, Ashton, Michael and Paul Higgins were playing football "soccer" While calum sat with me.

Calum: Wanna go for a walk?

Me: If you want?

Calum: I believe that is your choice!

Me: Fine! Lets go!

We walk along the river side, Past the happiness and laughter. I look at calum as we walk by... He is so peaceful... Calum looks at me and smiles.

Calum: You know you're to pretty to be crying and to be upset right?

Me: No. Im not p-pretty and n-no I can f-feel what I want t-to.

Calum stopped walking and so have I we are quite along way from the boys now... Calum looks at me. His look, His eyes just stare but It feels like he is staring into my soul, It hurts to see him look at me like this, It hurts seeing his eyes start to water up Because of me.

Calum  lifts his arms and wraps them around me, In a tight warm hug. I feel sparks in my stomach, Sparks I have not felt in a while, Sparks I had when I was with Jamie. The thought of him hugging me runs through my mind, And I have thoughts and butterflies all through my mind right now I cant think straight!

Calum: Forgive me....

I had to think twice before I got what he ment by forgive me..

Me: For what-

My lips suddenly crash against calums, I now feels like the butterflies and thoughts just fluttered away. His hands grip around my head, My lips force against his. Right now things felt so Perfect, My mind just blanked out.... Now the thoughts of me kissing calum fills my mind, His warmth, softness, peacefulness, calmness, just everything makes me wanna just kiss him even more.

Little kids: Ewwwww their kissing *giggles* ewwwwww.

Between the kiss I laugh at the little kids comments as the run away! Calum and I break apart and look at each other, Calums face shows he wants to keep going...

*Cough Cough*

we both look over, Its harry!