Chapter sixteen

His face, He looked scared! It actually made me feel guilty on what id just done! He just sighs in relief that I was ok... And hugged me!

Calum: Thank god, youre ok! Don't do that ok promise me?! You scared me so much!

Me: Im sorry calum. I promise!

Calum: phew, My heart was racing you know?

Me: why because of your red pillow?. I thought I could lighten up the mood and bring up his red pillow, luke was talking about!

Calum just sat there, clutching his heart like I hurt his feelings. He is so cute, I just wish he was mine to have. My heart and lips say 'I need him' but my mind says 'He is not yours! yet!' So I decide to lay off.

Calum gets off the bed and picks me off the ground bridal style to the bed. He pulls the blanket covers down and lays me in bed, Then tucks me in. He goes to his closet and grabs a guitar and sat next to me!

He started plucking and strumming  and sung  More than this as I watch him sing! I decide to harmonise him and see what happens. We he heard me sing he turns to face opposite of me and smiles, We both carry on, To me it sounded beautiful...

Calum looked me in the eyes and sung...

"When he open his arms

And holds you close tonight

It just won't feel right

Cause I can love you more than this, yeah

When he lays you down, I might just die inside

It just don't feel right

Cause I can love you more than this"

My eyes start to water, And a tear drops down, As zayn's  part comes closer I see shadows near the door! It was Zayn, Liam, Harry, Niall, Luke and ashton, They all watched in 'Awe' as we carried on singing!

My turn to sing! I am so terrible!

Yeah

I've never had the words to say

But now I'm asking you to stay

For a little while inside my arms

And as you close your eyes tonight

I pray that you will see the light

That's shining from the stars above

 When he open his arms

And holds you close tonight

It just won't feel right

Cause I can love you more than this

When he lays you down, I might just die inside

It just don't feel right

Cause I can love you more than this

Can love you more than this

Calum finishes the song off so beautiful,  We snap out of our moment and listen to the applauding!

Louis: Now this is going on youtube!

Zayn & Harry: That was beautiful, You're voice em's is beautiful esp with calums!

Niall: *pretends to wipe a tear* Bravo, Bravo! That was beautiful!

Ashton Just gave a huge smile and applauds haha with two thumbs up!

Luke: I liked calum, And yeh you were good-ish!

Me: Haha luke? You know I wouldn't take your calum away from you right?!

Luke: I don't believe you! *giggles*

Calum: Don't worry about him hah, You were beautiful, I mean your voice, I-its stunning.

I don't reply, I guess he could guess by how red my cheeks have gone! My stupid blush, I need to get it under control ASAP!

Right now there is nothing more I want then to finish this day with calum! I started yawning, So calum got up and was about to leave,

Me: Stay? Please.

Calum: hmpf, Fine... Stay on that half ok?

Me: Awww, Fine!