Chapter seven

This is beautiful, I mean candles were lit, flower pedals were spread alon the ground leaving trails everywhere with lanterns and blossom lights around a table for two. It was so adorable.

Dylan now put me down, as I went to sit down he pushed it in for me!

Dylan: I hope you don't mind scrambled eggs and toast for dinner? I cant cook!

He had this face of guilt as if it was a disappointment, As if he was a disappointment!

Me: Awwww, That is absolutely fine with me!

He soon brought out scrambled eggs and toast, And a little gift box. I am curious on where this is leading, My heart is pounding and im am shaking....

Dylan places the plate down, Gets on his knee, There is humming in the background, sweet beautiful humming with a guitar being strummed. I look over it is 5sos and harry styles They started singing ~Little things (obviously by one direction) and Dylan finally says to me:

Dylan: Emilee, you mean the world to me and always will. You have been in my life for quite a while now and im hoping that "forever" will be the right word to explain what I am going to say to you.... Forever may seem long but When Im with you it seems as if we only have forever. You are the peanut to my butter, The stars in the sky, The ice to the cream, The love of my life. Together we are forever, together we are more than life, That's why I want you, Emilee - Rae Jennifer Mc Kanner To love and to share the rest of your life with me, To spend it with me being my ...

To be continued .....

{ Authors note:

Sorry for uploading heaps, Its because im am sick and I thought I should keep writing being inspired by @gemmaastyless to continue my story....... Any suggestions for this story i'll be happy to hear them, just DM me! :)

P.s - Next update will be in the next 20minutes or so...

Thank you all so very much xxx}