Chapter twenty

{Authors note:

Hey guys I don't know wether to give up writing or not! I mean I love writing but I don't know if any one actually likes it besides my self! But i'll carry on anyways :( Sorry for the bother}

i'M FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW, I CAN ONLY HEAR, I CANT SEE WHERE WE ARE BUT I CAN HEAR!

Calums arm wraps tightly around my waist and he pulls me closer to him, I guess I could say I feel say with him, I feel loved! 5 minutes later calum stops and he lays me on to a blanket? He takes the blindfold off and I see that we are near the beach along the sand. This whole time, calum was planning a picnic along the beach for our first date! there was music playing the first song was : Pretty brown eyes- cody simpson!

Calum started singing:

And I said

Hey there pretty brown eyes

Whatcha doing later tonight?

Would you mind if I spend a time with you?

And I said

Hey there pretty brown eyes

Whatcha doing later tonight?

Would you mind if I spend time with you?

Go to sleep, wake up

You're pretty with no make- up

Go to sleep, wake up

You're pretty with no make- up

Me: I love this song!

Calum: Me too! It reminds me of you, Your pretty brown eyes, Me wanting to spend time with you, Your pretty without makeup and every other thing about you-

Me: Calum, staph, just shut up! Youre going to make me cry!

Calum: Oh sorry babe! I'll staph!

Me: Are you mocking me? calum hood!

I was going to say something else but he just smiled at me and shoved chocolate coated strawberries in my mouth! I tried to swallow them so I could talk but as soon as I finished, Calums lips were pressed against mine. That's when the fire works started! Between the kiss I tried talking between

Me: Calum....If.... youre...try..ing....to..sugar...coat...me..its..working!

We both laughed! And stopped because he wanted a strawberry!

Calum: Is it working? *wink*

Me: what if I said no! *Pokes his nose*

Calum: Den that would me me wery sawd!

Then he done this very cute and adorable pout! Ugh!

Me: That's so adorable! I wasn't going to say no! ahah

Calum: I know, But it was worth a try anyways!

We sat there for 2 hours just talking, laughing and eating! We watched the sun begin to set, When calum stood up.

Calum: Our night aint over yet beautiful!

I take his hand and we begin to walk along the water watching the sunset!

Me: I always told my younger sister that happy endings only happen in movies, But if your special enough it will happen to you! She always talked about her boyfriend and how her and himself will have a happy ending! My eyes started to tear up! My voice started to crack Oh-o I cant cry infront of him, Just keep going! ...I Still wish she was here so I could tell her that I shouldn't have doubted her, And that I guess I have a happy ending today, I miss her so much caley!

Calum: Awww, baby don't cry! Im sure she will be proud of who you are today and what you've achieved like me. You've achieved a handsome looking man!

Me: Hahahh you got that right!

For the rest of the night we walked along the beach and kissed so many times. We walked home safely well calum did  I got a piggy back ride home! It was perfect!