Chapter twenty four

Calums P.O.V:

I left early this morning because I was going to Emilee's place to pick up her stuff, I didn't want to leave her but I also didn't want to take her, Because of Dylan. Yanno My phone lights up I have a new message.

No caller ID: WHAT THE FCUK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! WHY ARE YOU HERE CAYLUM WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH MY BOO!

Me: um, Dylan? dude, first im doing her a favour. Second, you are a prick too her. Third Im taking care of her, like the way she should've before. Fourth Leave me the fcuk alone. Fifth My name is not caylum. and Fifth FCUK OFF!

*hangs up*

*New Message*

Unknown Number:  Hope you enjoy your precious surprise I have for you! Ha ha ha! -6:15am

Unknown Number: Any minute now! You punk -6:47am

My phone rings, Its luke. Haha he is up early for the first time ever! Wonder how they are haha.

I shriek, and start yelling as I motion ashton to come with me.

I just got a phone call that my baby is hurt. I mean, I got a call that Emilee is hurt. Ugh what am I saying, she is mine, always will be. Always is, I hope. All these thoughts running through my head I drive home immediately push the door open and see Michael on the floor rocking back and forth, He kept murmuring " I swear, I didn't do anything! I swear I didn't do anything " I left ashton down stairs to help and stay with Michael. I run upstairs, quickly wiping my tears. I go to lukes room, she wasn't there. I run to my room and I hear luke! Argh!

Me: What the fcuk did you do! Huh, she was perfectly fine when I left. She was sleeping. Ok I was almost finished packing. I was almost finished. Fcuking hell luke, you had one job, One mother fcuking job, To look after her. And you couldn't do that! I promised her that I would never let anything happen to her, I promised her-

Emilee- *Murmurs* Its not hisss f-f-fault!

Me: Baby? Baby, are you ok? Do you want anything, need anything. Please?!

Emilee: Staph a-arg-guing w-with L-lukey B-boo. W-we were f-fine. p-please ba-baby.

My eyes are tearing up, She is ok. She spoke so softly and quietly. Then I remembered what Dylan, said Any moment now. I Hope you enjoy your precious surprise I have for you hahaha! I was that fcuking douchebag! Not luke, Not ashton, Not me. It was Dylan?!

I look at look apologetically and we both bro hugged it out. I apologised to him and my baby! Emilee was going back to sleep slowly so I kiss her forehead and ask to talk to luke outside on the balcony.

*Whispering mode*

Me: Luke, We have to get out of here. Emilee isn't safe, Neither are we. We just need to go, Like asap.

Luke: I know that mate. But where? I mean we cant just pack up and leave! we will have no where to go. and supplies for everyone.

I thought for a moment but then I remembered that my family owns a beach house in Hawaii. Plus, our band didn't have tour, One direction are on break. So we could stay there for a few days maybe weeks.

Me: I have a plan!

Emilee's P.O.V:

Calum came. He actually came back for me. well I hope so. not to sound rude or selfish. I am so happy to even be around him. But he walked in and started yelling at lukeyboo. I mean luke. He was yelling at him and accusing him. Also mentioned a lot of other things ill talk to him later about! I tried to speak but I failed. I looked at lukes face, His eyes were watery as calum was yelling. He actually believed that is was his fault. So I forced my self to say something. All I managed to say was "Its not hissss f-f-fault" I stuttered but I still managed to say something. Calums face had such relief on it seeing im ok, kind of. I managed to say something else and he apologised to luke and bro-hugged I out! Now that they are settled I have completed step one.

Step two was to get rest. Calum and luke went out side, and started talking about something, Calum motioned his hand and pointed at me a few times, and it was a serious talk too. I heard luke say something about Packing up and leaving. Then that's when I knew they didn't want me. It went slient for a few minutes so I decided to get sleep so when I wake up, I'll pack my stuff and leave them, for good. Then the silence broke, By calum saying, I have a plan! They probably are going to pack up and leave me. so that made me think .....

{ Authors Note:

Im so excited 45 votes =D Yayayay! Hope you are enjoying this story, Please share it around with your friends because im bloody awesome!

Chiao xo}