Chapter twenty five

?Emilee's P.O.V:

I laid there with my eyes closed as calum and luke sat on the benches of the balcony, talking. I laid there thinking about what I am going to do, I mean obviously they don't want me here that's why they are talking outside, most probably about me....

Calum's P.O.V:

Luke and I are outside talking about Emilee and the boys. All good things, of course. I love Emilee so much there is nothing more I want for her just to be safe, Loved.

Me: Luke, please. We could write songs there, we could have a vacation. We will be safe. C'mon luke.

Luke: I never said no. But I also don't think its a great idea I mean like, How are you going to tell Emilee.

Me: Hmmmmm...

Emilee: Tell who what?

Me: Oh poop. Um, well we, or um I was gonna tell you that we cant stay here any-

Emilee: Hah. I knew it. I knew you's didn't like me, that you would make me feel loved, make me fall inlove with you, Then once that happens you'll leave. I had a feeling of this day. So to help i'll pack my stuff and leave-

Me: Aw babe I wasn't gonna leave you, and you aren't leaving us. I actually was planning a trip to my family's and mine beach house in Hawaii. So, we all could get away?! Baby, I promised you that I would never hurt you and that you will be safe again remember?

Emilee started tearing up, I feel so bad. She put her hands on her face and sat on the ground, crying in her lap. Luke and I went to her I picked her up off the ground and we went down stairs. I rounded everyone up for a group talk, seeming that 9/9 band members are always here.

I told them about my plan, On keeping Emilee safe, going to Hawaii, writing songs and music there, Also enjoying the time there. We sat there for an hour talking about things, Emilee fell asleep on my arms while we were talking but I didn't want to wake her so I didn't move. We all agreed but zayn, zayn malik. He didn't want to go because there is a lot of water. water means swimming, swimming means water. Hahaha eventually we got Perrie to convince him and our flight is in two days, in the mean time I actually am planning to make it official between my baby em and I.

But the only thing is how? How will I plan this romantic moment? What if she says no? What if she doesn't like me back? What is she doesn't love me back? What if, just what if she just says something that will break my heart, or what I break a promise and lose her. Because right now, That is my worst nightmare. My nightmares of losing her, Breaking our relationship, Loosening the ties between us, And just loosing her all together! I cant imagine life without her, I cant even imagine how I have survived before knowing her, I mean my life is way better than how I was before I met her. I was nothing then, and now im just Amazing with her. I feel amazing and lucky. I would be hopeless without her. She is my love, My life, My heart, my everything. I will do anything for her, I will even die because when I die I know i'll die loved and i'll die with the most perfect person in the world. I'll die with the most beautiful-est girl ever in my life, I'll die with the most prettiest sister ever, The most beautiful-est mother ever, The most successful-est brother and father ever. I'll die with a AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS AND TALENTED family ever. But lucky im not dieing or dead.

Ugh, now I have to make up something to tell my parents.

But im going to Hawaii with the one I love, and my best mates. So I am going to enjoy this moment.

{Authors Note:

Holla,

I haven't been active lately but I do read your fanfics so if you recommend any please do tell me thanks. I have school so wont be posting a lot, Thanks and sorry! }