Chapter eighteen

I woke up, Calums arms were still wrapped around my waist, As i am cuddled up against his chest. I look up to his face, He is so cute while sleeping.

Calum: Take a picture it will last longer!

 His eyes were still closed though wtf?! With that being said i took a picture! Luke soon ran in..

Luke: wait, wait i wanna have a pic with us sleeping too.

I also took the pic!

But oh wait i don't have a phone!

Calum: Sorry about that, I'll buy you a new one, Don't worry!

Luke: what happen to her one?

Calum: Long story! Now piss off! Shoo!

Calum motions his hands in the 'shooing' position. Did i really say that out , loud?!

Calum: Yes you did em! So any thing on your schedule today beautiful?

Me: Nothing that i should know of, How come?

Calum: Because today is calum day!

Me: Whats calum day?

Calum: Where you hang out with me, For the whole day?!

Me: Oh okay. Sure CALUM DAY! HEAR THAT LUKEYPOO I GET THE WHOLE DAY WITH CALUM!!!

Calum: Do you have to yell? we only have just woken up, well me. How do you know if Luke is there or not?

Me: I heard him through the door hahahaha

Calum kissed my forehead, Got up and opened the door. Guess who? Luke fell down and face planted! He looked at calum and pretended to cry and he held his heart in 'pain'

Luke: That's our tradition, Calum day?! You ALWAYS took me, well because you had no girlfriend but No, Not at all! Nope! I cant handle this!*Walk out*

Me: You've never had a girlfriend? Really? I would've thought millions of girl would be chasin after you by now!

I know I would! I mean yikes he's so hot!

Calum: Haha aw you're just saying that! But yeah I've never had a girlfriend before... well I have but lets just not talk about um her! you ready?

...... Calum wore a greyish cotton fleece jumper and navy jeans, With Ashton's 'lucky' beanie. He looked so adorable. He also picked out what I was going to wear too. I t was quite similar to him but a girl version, A grey cotton fleece jumper and navy shorts. But I didn't have the beanie!

Calum: We leave in five minutes m'kay?

Me: ok!

Calulm went to ashton who was in lukes room infront of calums room (Just to be clear! lol) I heard him talking, I was eve's dropping I heard cause the doors were open! He mentioned things like "She is the one lads!" And " Oh, Yeah, Ill ask her tonight" And "What if she doesn't like me, I mean like she was only with that keint Dylan yesterday, Now im taking her on a date, Ugh it's all too much" "I cant let her go" Then I heard luke sing Let it go from frozen! "Let it go, let it go....!" Haha I found these boys quite cute, I walked across to the door and just barged through the door randomly.

True to say but luke and ashton have really nice bodies, Because they were shirtless when I walked in. Calum face palmed and the boys laughed. Ashton quickly grabbed a shirt and out it on, and luke, Well luke just layed there!

Me: You don't have flabs ashton, You have abs, So no need to cover!. 

Calum saw me wink at ashton, Which was awkward but im only playing around so meh!

Calum: Well lets go then!

I said my byes to the boys

Me: By muscle man *Luke* And bye ab cab *ashton*

{Authors note:

Thanks guys any feedback, just comment below or dm me!

Vote, comment and enjoy ;) love you all My oreo's! lol }