Chapter six

After 4 hours of having 5sos over at dylans house We all exchanged Numbers and facetimes and they had to go to there studio recordings.

Me: Omg thank you sso so so so much Dylan! I love you so so much like omfg.

Dylan: aww its ok! anything for the person I love.

Me: I will pay you back with my life, omg I promise.

Dylan: Its ok, no need.

Me: please let me, please

I swear I will do anything to repay Dylan back, if it means to marry him, hmmmmm maybe not marriage but I don't care. I see him thinking and a smile appears on his lips.

Dylan: well if you insist, I have a request Ms. Emilee.

Me: Anything Mr. Dylan

Dylan: Will you move in with me?

Me: I would but I cant! This is your mothers house I don't think she'll agree and I dont know where id stay. sorry.

Dylan: Well Ms. Emilee that's the thing. This morning ive been very busy. Organising the 5sos band to come, Planning your arrival into 'our' home and asking your parents to accept that plan. and also Convincing you is the hardest part of this plan.

Between that conversation we were getting closer and closer, Which leads us to be a breath apart. With no thought dylans lips crashed against mine and I kiss back. This kiss gets more passionate within seconds. He pulls my legs closer to his stomach gripping on to my thighs we both slam on to the wall, Dylan groaning as he hits his eat and me bitting his lips on accident. I feel his tongue trace my lips asking for access to enter my mouth, Ive waited for this moment for a while now so I let him in, And I quite enjoyed it. Dylan stops looks at me then puts me down...

Dylan: wait here, ill be back!

I have no idea at all what he is doing. At all. He pecks me on my cheek and runs to the room.

He comes back out of the room a minute later, Sweeps me off my feet bridal style and creepishly takes me to the room.