Chapter eight

Recap:

Dylan: Emilee, you mean the world to me and always will. You have been in my life for quite a while now and im hoping that "forever" will be the right word to explain what I am going to say to you.... Forever may seem long but When Im with you it seems as if we only have forever. You are the peanut to my butter, The stars in the sky, The ice to the cream, The love of my life. Together we are forever, together we are more than life, That's why I want you, Emilee - Rae Jennifer Mc Kanner To love and to share the rest of your life with me, To spend it with me being my .. Bestest most prettiest friend ever and being the maid of honour to my mum and dad's wedding in a month?

My heart was racing, O my gosh Was that a surprise...

Me: You stupid person omg, You gave me a heart attack!

Harry styles: **You giving me a heart attack! Ow!**

I try not to laugh, But that was so random.

Dylan: What? why was I gonna give you a heart attack?!

Harry: Your giving me-

Me: shush it harry -.-. I thought you were going to propose to me! I mean the way you put it, it sounded like your going to propose to me!

Dylan: Well, how else was I going to ask you, I mean like woah.

Me: Well, you could've just asked simply like " Would you like to be the maid of honour to my mother and fathers wedding?"

Dylan: Well sorry for trying, Miss I am all proper!

Me: Well so you should be sorry, Mr I don't know how to ask a girl to something, And Mr I keep a photo album of my bestfriend an write and draw hearts around them.

Harry & 5sos: Well we have to go bye guys!

They quickly run out of the house and shut the door, I can see that they are waiting in the car! So I message them...

* Me: can you wait for me please?*

* Calum: Sure thing :)*

I look at Dylan, and he looks at me.

Me: The answer is NO!

And with that I left the house with my stuff and jumped into the car and left. We've been in the car for almost Half an hour now. It is so silent, Til I started crying.