Chapter eleven

We are currently in the car, Listening to Paul's lectures of being in the cold water, Having no towels, Having n spare clothes, Taking off, And I also didn't mention swearing at people because we kinda splashed them when we fell in Woops.

We finally arrived at my apartment, I sigh at seeing dylans apartment next to mine. Calum probably noticed so he tagged along with me. We were walking up the stairs and then calum spoke

Calum: Paul is so pissed off hahah

Me: I know right, See I knew your giggle / laugh would be adorable.

Calum: Aw hahah thanks.

I can now see his hot pink flushes through his cheeks, We stopped and looked into each others eyes Once again... We stopped and entwined our hands together as we walk through the hall ways to my apartment. Dylan walked out of his apartment...

Dylan: Hey, where were you?! why were you not answering my messages and calls, Why are you home so late, and why are you soaking, Also why are you with him!

Me: I was out, I didn't have to answer because I knew it was you, I am my own boss I can do what I want, I was having fun with calum at the riverside and because I love calum!

Dylan: What?!?!? since when have you been serious?

Me: Since you were a dick head-

Calum: *whispers* come on, Don't worry lets go!

Calum and I were still holding hands at the moment and I slightly start to squeeze his hand.

Me: *whispers to calum* Forgive me please?!

Calum: what fo-

I walk closer to Dylan and raise my arm and punch him in the face, it must of been so hard he had fallen to the ground! Calum smirks at me and gives a soft clap so Dylan couldn't hear! I walk towards my apartment followed by calum. I heard something...

Calum: Oh fcuk!

I quickly turn around, Calum's face has red blotches of blood everywhere on his face, And Dylan is coverd in blood. Even though Dylan was my best friend, I seriously could care less about Dylan, Because right now Calum is all I can think about!