Chapter twenty one

Right now everything was perfect! We got inside and Michael and ashton were sleeping together on the couch and luke was leaned against the wall. The we went to the kitchen Niall was sleeping in the cupboard and zayn, liam and louis were outside around a bonfire pit talking, Well that leaves harry, He was swimming. We both went outside and joined the bon fire, Calum sat down and pulled me onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and wrapped a blanket around us.

Louis & zayn: Hey love birds!

Me: haha hi louis!

We sat around the bonfire and liam handed out marshmallows, for smores. Liam wrapped his marshmallow in crackers and chocolate, while calum and I ate ours just normally. Zayn ran inside and came back with girl.? This girl was beautiful, Blonde hair, tall, beautiful eyes, She was perfect!

They walked out holding hands, it was so cute!

Zayn: Emilee this is perrie, Babe this is Emilee.

Me: hello, nice to meet you!

Perrie: you too love, your beautiful.

Calum: I know right perrie, but she's mine so *Pokes tongue*

Perrie: Wasn't going there calum.

Zayn: Geeh!

Louis: Well, my girlfriend will be here soon as well em, I invited her so you can have some girls around!

Me: Thanks louboo! Whats her name?

Louis: Eleanor!

Me: Beautiful!

the door bell rings and a beautiful brunette girl walks towards us, She is so pretty I cant even explain. But one thing I can explain is, There is two beautiful girls with lucky guys and then there is me! Calum can deserve so much better than me.

But Wait... We aren't going out?

Zayn runs back inside and grabs the guitar, and slowly starts to play a song.... It's a beautiful song, they just wrote it! I went over to where the girls were and all the boys sat together! They all huddled together and started whispering, While the girls and I giggled at what they were doing, They broke apart and had a smirk on there face, By  now us girls were freaked at their smirks!

Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth