Chapter thirty two

Michael's P.O.V:

Me: nothing could be worst than you having a crush on her. Pfft. Wait. Please tell me you dont?!?

Calum's P.O.V:

I woke up with emilee in my arms. I softly slid her off my arm on to the pillow. I smiled at her and peck'd her check. I walked out and her michael and luke talking in michaels room.

Luke: speaking of emilee ummm-

Michael: What about her? hmmmm tell me?

Luke: its kinda bad news!

Michael: nothing could be worst than you having a crush on her. Pfft. wait. please tell me you dont?!?

Oh okay. Wrong timing. shake it off. It's only a crush right? Emilee doesn't like that does she? She wouldn't leave me right?

Ughh Ok imma go down stairs and watch some tele maybe even make dinner.If i know how to. Hahahaha.

I walk down the stairs and each step fumes me with anger and worry about luke. How could he actually do this, he is my brother. I mean like how could no one like her she's beautiful, funny, amazing.

Emilee's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of a smoke alarm. I quickly tug one of calums shirt on and run down stairs to the noise. I see calum with a towel trying to swish away the smoke and Michael opening up the windows. Calum looks over and sees me.

Calum: oh hey babe. surprise I was making dinner then um michael distracted me and -

Me: Hey bubs. hahahaha michael? distracted you?

Calum: Yes. why are you wearing my shirt?

Me: Cause. Why are you burning down the house?

Calum: its only a little smoke geez hahaha

Me: Move i'll make dinner yeah?

Michael: Oh yes please.

With that been said I reach out for the pots and grab some pasta from the pantry and boil some water.

After waiting till it boils i pop the pasta in and turn the oven on with some mince in the pan. I cook the mince till there is no more pinkness and once the pasta has softens I grab 5 Bowls for the pasta and mince.

Me: BOYS!! DINNERS READY!

Michael: Yasssssssss looks great mum- I mean ems. hahah sorry.

Luke and ashton come tumbling down the stairs and land on top of each other than quickly race each other to the table. Calum gradually makes his way to the kitchen.

It feels like a family. Michael being the sensible child, luke and ashton the two competitive ones and calum and I are like the mum and the dad role.

Calum: Looks delicious babe.

And pecked me on my lips and took his plate.

Luke: Thanks em.

Ashton: Yeah thank you mummybear!

I look at the 4 boys gathered around the table eating. I watch calum sitting next to luke, He looks uncomfortable and there looks like tension between them.

I GOT ONE LESS PROBLEM WITH OUT YEAH, I GOT ONE LESS ONE LESS PROBLE-

Michael: Hello? Michael clifford speaking.

Unknown number: You cant hide 'ems' forever you know.

Michael: Who the fuck are you?

Me: Michael gordon clifford, there will be no potty mouth on the table thanks!

Unknown number: Better go your 'mums' calling!

Michael had a face of worry.

His voice tone is musky and his fists clenched together, so hard it would stab right through your soul.

His anger facials turned to worry.

Michael: I know who it is?!

Calum: Who? oh- dylan.

Luke: What does he want?

Michael: He's coming for emilee.

OH FUCK.