Chapter thirty one

Calum's P.O.V

I left the bathroom with the biggest smile i could ever possibly imagine. She is just so perfect. Uhhhh. I plomp my body onto the bed and stare at the roof. I sit there humming this tune that i always here emilee sing... She look so perfect standing there, dah dah da da da da dah da dahhh, and i know now that im so downnnnnnn...... Its catchy actually. i walk over to my suitcase and grab my music/ lyric bok over and write those lyrics in, to keep in mind what for future refrences. The door creaks open, its emilee. She runs out of the bathroom in her pajama shorts and a baggy tank top, MY neverOnmymind tank top. She runs up and jumps onto me, i catch her with both arms and pin her to the bed. She lays underneath me and i lay above her. I reach for my phone out of my pocket, ready to take a picture. She smiles so big so i grab my phone and snapped a few photos. I lay next to her and we pose to the camera. One was with us doing the ducklips, Also another one was when we were laughing, There was also one where we were crossed eyed, But my favourite would have to be when we were looking at eachother.

We lay side-by-side together and link our hands. She digs her head into my shoulder and fell asleep. She wrapped her body around mine, so squished together.

I close my eyes, and hold emilee tight.

Michaels P.O.V

Calum and emilee left, now its just Luke, Ashton, And I left sitting here in the water.

I think about how cute calum and emilee are together, Then i start to think how much i want to be loved. Then i think about how much i love pizza. So i guess im all sussed out for the time being.

But then pizza does ring a bell, Im friggin hungry!

I jump out, and ashton starts whistleing, I turn around and look. I see ashton and luke both wriggling their eyebrows up and down like pervs.

| Minutes Later |

I grabbed the pizza from the freezer and leave it on the bench.

I cant be fucked to cook it. Imma order some instead.

I walk up staires to go for a shower, I'll order one after.

I get up staires and swiftly open calum and emilee's bedroom door.

Dangerous thoughts run through my mind ;) Ha Ha Ha

Surprisingly I open the door, And they're both sleeping. Emilee is softly laying between calums arms as he snores. Thats my que to go Whoops. Hahahaahah.

| In the Shower |

The hot water runs along my body. I run the water on my hands and wipe my face.

I start humming:

Don't wanna be an American idiot.

Don't want a nation under the new media.

And can you hear the sound of hysteria?

The subliminal mind fuck America.

By green day. Oh I love green day, they're friggin awesome. I like the colour green too. Oh wow, I can feel my stomach grumbling for food. Give me food! Give me food! Giiiivveee meee fooooddd!

I stop the water, and reach for my towel.

A knock at my door faintly starts. I wrap the towel around my waist and whisper to my stomach I'll feed you babies hold on!

Me: Well Hello there, How may I help you?

Luke: Oh sorry, I'll come back when your finished.

Me: Well just wait here, ill get changed wont be long.

I close the door softly, and then quickly run and grab my green calvin klein underwear and some surfer shorts. I ran out to the door and swiftly opened the door.

Luke doesnt look luke-able so i know something is wrong.

I motion him to the balcony were we sat down and started talking.

Luke: Um, hey michael cou-

Me: Errrr luke, you look un-luke-able, Are you ok?

Luke: Why does everyone say un-lukeable or luke-able?.

Me: Idk Emilee and ashton made it up.

Luke: Oh, Speaking of emilee umm-

Me: Yes, What about her? Hmmm Tell me?

Luke: Its kinda bad news!

Me: Nothing could be worse than you having a crush on her. Pftt. Wait, Please tell me you dont?!?