Chapter thirteen

I don't think I've ever seen calum so serious, He is to nice and sweet to be serious, Its just not right!

Calum: C'mon, lets go!

Me: Where we going?

Calum: To my place.

Calums phone buzzes and lights up, He looks at his phone No Caller ID, Calum answerd his phone...

No caller ID: You fcuking twat, Think you can steal away my best friend. I hope you have fun at your house. I will always, Always BE WATCHING!

*BEEP!*

Calum had a shocked face! He told me to quickly pack my bag with some clothes and my stuff, I heard him talking to someone on the phone while I was packing it . When I finished Calum had shut all my windows and curtains,and Turned all my lights and power off.And told me that zayn and harry were on their way to pick us up.

He looked so stressed, He rubs his hands through his hair down his face and sits to wait for the boys. I guess he didn't realise I was standing against my door frame watching him, Because once he saw me he put on a smile... I knew it was a fake smile. I kneeled down near his knees and planted a kiss on his nose, as he returned the gesture.

Calum: I will do what ever it takes to get you away from that creep, I promise!

He wrapped his arms around me bringing me close to his chest, Rubbing his hand up and down my back. He got a message..

Unknown number:  Cant hide her forever Mr. Hood! -6:45pm

Unknown number: Knock knock!   -7:25pm. With that being said there was knocking on the widows and my front doors!

I was officially scared! I curled up into a ball as calum softly layed above as if he were a blanket covering me! His phone rings and calum answers

..

 Calum: Look, dude stay the fcuk away from Emilee and I or els-

No caller ID: Woah calum calm down lad, Its zayn we've been knocking for ages? Are you gonna let us in or?

Calum: Oh *sighs in relief* Sorry lad yeah gimme a sec!