Chapter fifteen

I got into my pyjama shorts and my 5sos tank top and walked out of the bath room. Calum was patiently sitting across from the door on his phone. He looked up and realised I had finished, He smiles and wraps his hand around my waist and led me to his room.

His bedroom was so beautiful,  There was a king size bed, with it neatly been made, three pillows on top and one big body pillow along the bottom. It had a beautiful scenery on his balcony, He has the only room in the house that has the balcony.  Beautiful black and white bedspread, with a darkish looking grey wall colour. I would've never had quess this was his room!

He stopped at the door frame, and watched my facial reactions to his room!

Calum: Im sorry if you don't like it! If you want there is a spare room down stairs!

Me: Hahahah, Are you kidding this is amazing?!?!? I love your room so much!

Calum: Well, Its your room for the week! Until the boys and I suss out the spare room you can stay in here i'll be on the couch downstairs if you need me!

Im confused at how calum would lend me his room and go down stairs, I mean like this is his room. As much as I want to stay, I cant, But how do I explain that to him?!

Me: Um, you don't have too do that, this is your room. I cant possibly take your room!

Calum: Well, You can now! Luke has now randomly entered the room with a huge grin on his face!

Luke: Yessss, Shotguns calums sleeping with me! You don't know what your missing out on Emilee- rae!

Me: hahah I don't think so, Calum is in here im on the couch it's settled!

Luke & Calum *Whispering to each other*: Luke- well I think we should lock her in here-

Calum- and wait till she goes to sleep and then go down-

Luke: Stairs! Ok deal!

I look at them suspiciously as they stop whispering and luke walks out of the room, Calum kiss my forehead and quickly runs out the door and Slams it shut!....

I try pulling and pulling the door wont open, So that's plan A gone! Plan B was to make one of those sheet ladders down the balcony, But I wouldn't even try doing that! Plan C was to start crying to make them open the door!

So I thought for about 5 seconds max that I would do plan C!

............ 10 minutes later.

Calum: I think we should open the do-

Luke: She'll be fine, Seriously, Plus she has stopped!